Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4S surprise

Topps_Baseball88

Veteran
VIP
Look what came in the mail today boys 😎 one step closer for my next cycle from sarms.forsale
I now have all my Lgd and S4 just need to get my Rad140 and GW and its onto the next awesome 12 week cycle.

Big thank you @Dylan for helping me with my goals and structuring my cycles as needed, really appreciate it.

Also with the current situation we are in, I got my package on time and shipped lightning fast.

For anyone who hasn't tried sarms yet or S4S I suggest you do, it's great tool solo or stacked with gear.

Attachments

• 20200808_143205.jpg
    20200808_143205.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 42
bro sarms.forsale looks good...i am using the s4s cardarine gw...20mgs/day sweet cardio and fat loss....

The vision sides effect everyone different so really comes down to if you get them then can you deal with it but luckily they are gone 2 days or so after you stop. Loved how lean I looked on s4 though!

Yeah I figured it would be more annoying if anything, yeah I'm excited to give it a try

- - - Updated - - -

bro sarms.forsale looks good...i am using the s4s cardarine gw...20mgs/day sweet cardio and fat loss....

That's awesome bro ! Yeah I love GW the endurance alone is fantastic

excellent brother and im more than happy to help! you should have an amazing cycle and as always, im looking forward to your results!

I was somehow expecting them to arrive in an exploding cake - a la 'surprise!!'

That would be pretty awesome and a first lol

- - - Updated - - -

excellent brother and im more than happy to help! you should have an amazing cycle and as always, im looking forward to your results!

I'm excited for the next step, I really have been enjoying the experience and the enchancments that come along with sarms, I will no doubt produce results.

This is great to see. Their products are amazing and you are getting set up nicely for your next run. Looking forward to it.

I cant wait man ! I'm already pumped up thinking about it !

Also with the awesome sale going on, I just bought my 3 bottles of Rad140 tonight 😎 all I need is my 4 GW bottles and I'm set to go ! I'm at the end of my current first cycle and I put on 10lbs in 3 months so that is a huge success. I'm very happy with my decision with sarms and S4S

Back
Top Bottom