Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it safe to use AAS after depression?

Zrara

Registered
In the past I have suffered some episodes of major depression, but now it is all gone – I am all treated, so this is not a problem any more. I needed to take medication for that, but it is ok. I am training a lot, and in some future not far from now I am considering to use gear. Do you know if steroids could somehow cause the depression to come back?

There is no definitive answer to that, since the way in which depression works is a very complicated one, with a lot of hormones involved. So altering hormonal level is always a risk, because it is hard to tell what was the exact trigger of your previous depression. Therefore, I would rather recommend you to stick to the SARMS – they will definitely be 100% safe for you to use. You can also read an article about steroids and depression here - https://www.evolutionary.org/depression-and-steroids/

I can chime in from personal experience...

I cycled for a long time - struck with depression and came off.. it's tough shit whilst on.. I gave it 10 months before I went back on. I also got my mind in a state where I knew / know if I get in that position again I'd tackle it much better..

Don't cycle if you are suffering. Get to the gym though! It's a remedy!

My experience..if you depressed it will be amplified..with me and tren anyway

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I would stick to more mild compounds at first just to assess if you are having any effects. Stay away from the more androgenic compounds as those are the worst for enhancing things like anxiety and depression.

Steroids DO influence emotions and mood. I really don't think using steroids if you have suffered from major depression is the past is smart.

Everyone feels great on cycle. You look and feel like superman. When you come off though, you loose that look and feeling. It can be mentally really hard for a lot of people.

Using things that are only minimally suppressive like SARMS are a much better option for you. You don't experience that same 'post cycle loss' with SARMS since they are so minimally suppressive.

I would do some more research on SARMS and use that -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

Back
Top Bottom