Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saints were robbed

lol did you europeans think the thread title meant an actual Saint was robbed like in the street? did you expect to see a video of a masked gunman robbing a poor priest? lol !!

soccer is a cute sport, especially the way you guys bounce that ball off your heads.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

lol did you europeans think the thread title meant an actual Saint was robbed like in the street? did you expect to see a video of a masked gunman robbing a poor priest? lol !!

You mean that's not what it means?

Whoa! Really, Shred? It wasn't Father Guido Sarducci, was it?

This is true. Steve shared it with me in confidence. It was hard to watch. They smashed his glasses and out one of his cigarettes out on his arm before they took all of his money. I kindly asked Steve not to share anymore videos like that with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true. Steve shared it with me in confidence. It was hard to watch. They smashed his glasses and out one of his cigarettes out on his arm before they took all of his money. I kindly asked Steve not to share anymore videos like that with me.

Damn! Allah has lost another good one.

Uh, Allah is the correct deity in this case, right, Shred?

Damn! Allah has lost another good one.

Uh, Allah is the correct deity in this case, right, Shred?

To be made a saint in-a the catholic church, you have to have-a four miracles. That's-a the rules, you know. It's-a always been that-a. Four miracles, and-a to prove it. Well, this-a Mother Seton-now they could only prove-a three miracles. But the Pope-he just waved the fourth one. He just waved it! And do you know why? It's-a because she was American. It's all-a politics. We got-a some Italian-a people, they got-a forty, fifty, sixty miracles to their name. They can't-a get in just cause they say there's already too many Italian saints, and this woman comes along with-a three lousy miracles. I understand that-a two of them was-a card tricks.

Let that sit with you for a moment, Eddie. :)

let me translate so you understand

let's say the soccer playoffs there were 4 teams left. 2 of the teams play to make it to the world cup finals. the game is tied late near the goal and defenseman touches the ball with his hands but no penalty kick is called. the other team then goes on to win the game

I rarely pay even the smallest of attention to soccer or even the local game (Rugby). I have enjoyed the atmosphere and razzmatazz of a big International but I can't take how serious some see these games (riots etc).

To be made a saint in-a the catholic church, you have to have-a four miracles. That's-a the rules, you know. It's-a always been that-a. Four miracles, and-a to prove it. Well, this-a Mother Seton-now they could only prove-a three miracles. But the Pope-he just waved the fourth one. He just waved it! And do you know why? It's-a because she was American. It's all-a politics. We got-a some Italian-a people, they got-a forty, fifty, sixty miracles to their name. They can't-a get in just cause they say there's already too many Italian saints, and this woman comes along with-a three lousy miracles. I understand that-a two of them was-a card tricks.

Let that sit with you for a moment, Eddie. :)

Oh, okay. And these Italians submit their, uh, miracles to Allah, right?

If I'm mistaken, please forgive me. It's just that there are so many gods out there that it confuses me.

Back
Top Bottom