Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saints were robbed

stevesmi

Staff
I am still confused about that play

not only was there helmet to helmet that should have been called, but it was obviously pass interference. they would have gotten a first down and milked the clock down to about 20 seconds and kicked the winning FG and been in the Super Bowl. how the refs missed that is absurd

also in the Pats game on that last drive that wasn't even close to a hit to QB head, he hit him in the shoulder/neck. shouldn't have been a 15 yard penalty either.

crazy that both teams in the Super Bowl got there from poor officiating. the solution is simple: allow coaches to challenge anything they want with the current setup of up to 3 challenges and you lose your TO if you are wrong. that would cut down on the BS. or atleast let them challenge in playoff games.

If I'm a Saints or Chiefs fan I would be sick to my stomach

You already know how big of a Saints fan i am. A loyal fan since the 90s, through all the ups and downs, they are extremely important to me. This made me so sick to my stomach that i cant even put it into words... i wanted brees to face brady in the super bowl so badly. Imagine your two super bowl wins coming against manning and brady. This was the worst blown call in the history of the nfl. The level of difficulty to get to a super bowl is so ridiculously high and to have that taken without having control of it is just unreal. I am just disgusted with the nfl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Go Patriots!!!!!!!! Fuck you Steve!!! LOL!

lol did you notice I had to add the Patriots rib in my post?

but really that was an awful call but the Chiefs have themselves to blame. their defensive line got their asses handed to them on that opening long drive. best way to beat Mahomes is to keep him off the field.

buddy I am cheering for the pats in the super bowl IF it means Brady decides to retire on a high note. i know that Mfer isn't retiring if they lose that shit. I will take that trade in a heartbeat. next year Miami wins the division at 8-8 lol

- - - Updated - - -

Whats almost as bad was the pick play KC ran to get that first go ahead score with like 4 mins to go.

Such a blatant pick its not even funny. I think the Saints play was waaaaaaay worse obviously.

did they say it was a blown call? i need to look at it again. you can pick the guy within 1 yard of the LOS or if the defender engages first. the pats do those pick plays ALL THE TIME and get away with it. they know every trick in the book and in the playoffs refs are less likely to call shit so it works in their benefit

lol did you notice I had to add the Patriots rib in my post?

but really that was an awful call but the Chiefs have themselves to blame. their defensive line got their asses handed to them on that opening long drive. best way to beat Mahomes is to keep him off the field.

buddy I am cheering for the pats in the super bowl IF it means Brady decides to retire on a high note. i know that Mfer isn't retiring if they lose that shit. I will take that trade in a heartbeat. next year Miami wins the division at 8-8 lol

- - - Updated - - -

did they say it was a blown call? i need to look at it again. you can pick the guy within 1 yard of the LOS or if the defender engages first. the pats do those pick plays ALL THE TIME and get away with it. they know every trick in the book and in the playoffs refs are less likely to call shit so it works in their benefit

The whole game was poorly officiated. They were letting the guys play through the first 3 quarters then all of a sudden there was laundry all over the field. Gronk got held absurdly bad by Berry, no call. That lineman on the Chiefs literally grazed Bradys face mask shouldnt have been a penalty. Just bad calls all over the place.

- - - Updated - - -

So the league is done responding on the calls. The pick play, phantom hitting of Bradys facemask, etc.

The Saints thing is such a shit show they are not talking but if you want the replay on youtube the guy doesnt even attempt to get in the pats DB way he legit goes and blocks him downfield.

Again the way the Pats played they deserved to lose. I still cant believe that idiot was in the neutral zone on the play where gronk blew the catch and it was picked. Then Edelman wtf were you thinking on the punt return, and then great hands leading to that interception!

You already know how big of a Saints fan i am. A loyal fan since the 90s, through all the ups and downs, they are extremely important to me. This made me so sick to my stomach that i cant even put it into words... i wanted brees to face brady in the super bowl so badly. Imagine your two super bowl wins coming against manning and brady. This was the worst blown call in the history of the nfl. The level of difficulty to get to a super bowl is so ridiculously high and to have that taken without having control of it is just unreal. I am just disgusted with the nfl

for what it is worth, i'm sorry

i wonder what it was like outside the stadium after that game, bet there were tons of fights.. Saints fans take their football like a religion.

for what it is worth, i'm sorry

i wonder what it was like outside the stadium after that game, bet there were tons of fights.. Saints fans take their football like a religion.

Its really bad bro. I appreciate it. I just hope they keep the team in tact because this is absolutely a super bowl team

Only issue is Brees would have never beaten Brady.....

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed on the worst call though. There is bad then there is that. Like I thought maybe the ball got tipped which is why they didnt call the fact that the DB hit the WR helmet to helmet (which still should have been a penalty).

Then when they showed it was legit Pass Interference with a Helmet to Helmet hit it was laughable how they missed all of that.

I was getting nervous watching the Pats KC game with Roger sitting in the Chiefs management box! I totally assumed he had a hard on for a Goff/Mahomes young gun slinger matchup after the Saints debacle.

Only issue is Brees would have never beaten Brady.....

He doesnt need to beat brady in a super bowl to solidify his legacy and he beat the ever loving shit out of him in 2009 during the season when they won the super bowl 38-17, not to mention that in the playoffs in 2009 he beat Kurt Warner, Bret Favre and Peyton Manning... the dream scenario would be to beat Brady in the super bowl but any super bowl win, giving him two, especially when New Orleans never came close to winning one, would be beyond excellent for the Saints

league needs to let coaches challenge in the playoffs. can't have this happen again.

it's not right for either team. now if the Rams win the super bowl people will not think they deserved it

He doesnt need to beat brady in a super bowl to solidify his legacy and he beat the ever loving shit out of him in 2009 during the season when they won the super bowl 38-17, not to mention that in the playoffs in 2009 he beat Kurt Warner, Bret Favre and Peyton Manning... the dream scenario would be to beat Brady in the super bowl but any super bowl win, giving him two, especially when New Orleans never came close to winning one, would be beyond excellent for the Saints

Im just giving you shit brotha lol.

Im a huge Brees fan other than Brady he has been one of my favorites to watch.

I wonder how many more years Brees goes? If he plays as many more years as Brday (or longer) statistically he will be ahead of Brady and I hope he can catch manning. Im sorry obviously im biased being a Pats fan but I think of this generation id go Brady/Brees/Manning. Mannings 2nd superbowl doesnt count. His wife stop getting him HGH and he fizzled and won due to their dominant defense.

Im just giving you shit brotha lol.

Im a huge Brees fan other than Brady he has been one of my favorites to watch.

I wonder how many more years Brees goes? If he plays as many more years as Brday (or longer) statistically he will be ahead of Brady and I hope he can catch manning. Im sorry obviously im biased being a Pats fan but I think of this generation id go Brady/Brees/Manning. Mannings 2nd superbowl doesnt count. His wife stop getting him HGH and he fizzled and won due to their dominant defense.

Ill tell you this. Im definitely a Brady fan and if brees cant win then i want him to win. We are so blessed to have seen guys like brady, brees, manning, rodgers etc. just all time greats and playing at levels they are this late in their career

Ill tell you this. Im definitely a Brady fan and if brees cant win then i want him to win. We are so blessed to have seen guys like brady, brees, manning, rodgers etc. just all time greats and playing at levels they are this late in their career

Yea I just give more respect to Brady, Brees, and Rodgers.

Think about all the top line talent Manning had in Indy and then his 56 TD year in Denver?

Marshal Faulk, Edgerin James, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Joseph Addai, Jeff Saturday on O line, Brandon Stokely, Demarius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Wes Welker, Dallas Clark, Julius Thomas at his healthiest, etc.

He also had top 10 defenses 8 times in his career.

None of the other guys listed had those weapons.

Yea I just give more respect to Brady, Brees, and Rodgers.

Think about all the top line talent Manning had in Indy and then his 56 TD year in Denver?

Marshal Faulk, Edgerin James, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Joseph Addai, Jeff Saturday on O line, Brandon Stokely, Demarius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Wes Welker, Dallas Clark, Julius Thomas at his healthiest, etc.

He also had top 10 defenses 8 times in his career.

None of the other guys listed had those weapons.

Manning made everyone around him far far far better though bro. James was not a to rb at all. Guys like garcon, collie etc were no namers and were again after. I think regular season wise, manning is one of the best ever. I do have brees and brady ahead of him but he has to be up there. I just feel brady and joe montana are in a class of their own

Manning made everyone around him far far far better though bro. James was not a to rb at all. Guys like garcon, collie etc were no namers and were again after. I think regular season wise, manning is one of the best ever. I do have brees and brady ahead of him but he has to be up there. I just feel brady and joe montana are in a class of their own

No agreed thats why I have Brady, Brees, then Manning as my 1,2,3 of their generation.

Manning was a phenomenal talent but struggled when it counted in the playoffs minus the one year when they won. The worst was hearing "Omaha" and Manning barking audibles at the line because you knew he saw something and yoou were most likely fucked lol.

No agreed thats why I have Brady, Brees, then Manning as my 1,2,3 of their generation.

Manning was a phenomenal talent but struggled when it counted in the playoffs minus the one year when they won. The worst was hearing "Omaha" and Manning barking audibles at the line because you knew he saw something and yoou were most likely fucked lol.

Lolllll absolutely bro

Back
Top Bottom