Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On saizen hgh and test ethanate wondering about adding ipamorelin an frag

status44

My rats on saizen hgh 3 iu's a day and test ethanate 250 mg's a week wondering about adding ipamorelin an frag 176-191 to it to speed up fat burning and size gain smart or not? should I do a lower dose of ipamorelin and frag than 100 Mcg of each 3 times a day?

up the GH if you want faster results. frag + ipam will not touch the results from good GH.

how do you feel about the quality of it?? pharm grade would only require you to use 1iu for fatloss. even sh!tty sh!t, 3 IU should be enough for fatloss.

how long have you been on it?

have been on hgh for 3 months and it's great just I was just wondering if it would add to it and fire up the fat loss even more. The saizen is pretty pricey. I wish I could get the saizen in the prices like the jins or hydro. I have ordered both and was gonna split up 2 Ius of saizen 2 iu of Jins or hydro To save money. I was gonna try them both out see if any are comparable to saizen.

we're do u think is the best place to inject some people say thigh some stomach I have been rotating cause I have heard u can get in dents at injection spots if u do the same area.

what min hgh iu do u recommend to see results in terms of gaining muscle? Hear usually 4 iu depending on the strength of your hgh

what min hgh iu do u recommend to see results in terms of gaining muscle? Hear usually 4 iu depending on the strength of your hgh

I was told and all the research I have done 4 iu's was the minimum for muscle building . Personally I think it depends on the brand. I am fairly new at all this but very happy with my results. I Still got a long way to go

and would recomend you get ipam and cjc as you can ride out your hgh spike and can lower the hgh dose

ipam & cjc will do jack sh!t next to good GH....

if you can afford and get real GH do so, if not peptides will be your next best option. the only peptide id run with GH is igf LR3

Back
Top Bottom