Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saliva testing Testosterone and Estrogen

strelokic

Registered
Hey Guys, I'am curious what you think about this topic.

I know saliva Testosterone/Estrogen testing is suboptimal and not as accurate as blood work. But my goal is only to check if my gear is legit (or under/overdosed) and second I'am curious how high my Testosterone/Estrogen levels are @500mg a week.

My last saliva Testosterone testing came back 6-8 times higher then a normal Person, but now mid cycle I changed the Gear brand (same source though). Do you think thats a good way to check the gear? Btw. my Doc here in Switzerland only writes the Test levels at >1500.

testing on your body is a stupid idea buy some lab rats or get the labmax test kit,

it will tell you if your gear is legit or straight corn oil.

and you do not have to pin corn oil and wait to see what happens

testing on your body is a stupid idea buy some lab rats or get the labmax test kit,

it will tell you if your gear is legit or straight corn oil.

and you do not have to pin corn oil and wait to see what happens

Its a very wide used Lab here in Switzerland and about 15 people i know have used/or are using the gear. I actually have send their Testosterone to a lab where my friend works and its getting tested. He allready told me that there are no bacteria or other impurity in it. I just dont know the exact dosage yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Its a very wide used Lab here in Switzerland and about 15 people i know have used/or are using the gear. I actually have send their Testosterone to a lab where my friend works and its getting tested. He allready told me that there are no bacteria or other impurity in it. I just dont know the exact dosage yet.

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it, but please stay on the topic (saliva).

If your gear is bunk, it'll react in the following way
1. Immune response
2. No response

This will be within two three weeks

If it's good, you'll feel it in the gym

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saliva testing will give you a very crude rating on your testosterone and estrogen levels but it will give you a 'ball park'.

Wait 2-3 weeks after you changed gear brands to allow the previous brand's esters to clear out of your system. Then do the saliva test again. If the results come back similar (+/- 50%) then you know that the new lab's gear is legit.

Saliva testing will give you a very crude rating on your testosterone and estrogen levels but it will give you a 'ball park'.

Wait 2-3 weeks after you changed gear brands to allow the previous brand's esters to clear out of your system. Then do the saliva test again. If the results come back similar (+/- 50%) then you know that the new lab's gear is legit.

Thats what i also thought. I have put quite a bit of mones on the table to test my gear, but its a lab i plan on using for the next few years as i know a very close source with good prices. So i guess its worth it. Can u name the UGL here? Do you have some kinda experience threat in that regard?

While I would not rely all that much on saliva testing, it may work to see if the gear is working or not. However, this is something that you should also feel in the gym and day to day life. In any case, make sure to take a break long enough between the two brands in order to let the first one completely clear out of your body.

To Strelokic:
Don't know if in Switzerland you have access to Online Lab Testing like here in the States.
For the price of the Saliva Tests here.
You can pay maybe $20 more and get a Blood Test @ PrivateMDLabs............................. JP
P.S.
Hell, I stand corrected.
Just checked Amazon and it's cheaper to get the Blood Work done.

Last edited:
To Strelokic:
Don't know if in Switzerland you have access to Online Lab Testing like here in the States.
For the price of the Saliva Tests here.
You can pay maybe $20 more and get a Blood Test @ PrivateMDLabs............................. JP
P.S.
Hell, I stand corrected.
Just checked Amazon and it's cheaper to get the Blood Work done.

You can only go to "your" doctor here, and i just was few weeks ago. I cant abuse him for my testosterone testing.
I think saliva shud do the job, just like it did before.

BTW. Just checked the calendar. The Saliva testing i have done actually is 2 weeks after i changed the Gear Brand. I have used 600mg Sustanon a week.

for bacteria you use wathman syringe filters, you do not pin any shit you do not pre screen and filter first

for bacteria you use wathman syringe filters, you do not pin any shit you do not pre screen and filter first

Lol, either i have shit spelling or you dont read what in write. I wrote i got it tested by a friend working at a Laboratory.

Back
Top Bottom