Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM Cycle #1

tommyskipslegday

Registered
Hello All,

32 year old male, 6"0, 195 lbs, at roughly 25% BF. I'm thinking of running the following SARMS for an 8 week cycle:

1-8 weeks
- MK-2866 25mg/day
- GW-50 20mg/day
- S-4 25mg/ twice daily (may reduce to 5 on 2 off if I get vision problems)

8-12 weeks PCT
- GW-50 20mg/day
- Clomid 25mg/day
- Nolvadex 20mg/day

My questions:
- Am I missing anything from this beginner stack?
- How do you measure the recommended dose? Are there markers on the dropper?
- What should I log during this time period? What comes to mind is before/after pics, weight, and lift numbers?
- Should I increase my cardio to help with fat loss? I currently do 15-20 minutes of incline walking 3 days a week
- Will my appetite naturally go up when on the stack?

Sorry if I'm asking the same questions a lot of people do and tanks for the responses!

Your SARMs cycle looks really good. SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so SERMS like clomid and nolvadex aren't needed for a mini PCT after the SARMS cycle. All you need for a good mini PCT after your SARMS cycle is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate or HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com. This is what I recommend:

8-12 weeks PCT
- GW-50 20mg/day
- HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

SARMS will have no effect on appetite. Dose the SARM with the dropper, squirt it into your mouth, swallow, and then chase with water/juice/coffee.

I would take before and after pictures, along with body part measurements and body weight.

To get the most out of the fat loss benefits of the SARMS, I would increase your cardio to 30-45 minutes 4-5 days per week.

Thanks for the info muskate!

One more question if you don't mind:
- I currently take a test booster. Should I stay on this while doing the cycle or should I drop it the first 8 weeks and start again during the PCT?

Thanks a bunch!

Hello All,

32 year old male, 6"0, 195 lbs, at roughly 25% BF. I'm thinking of running the following SARMS for an 8 week cycle:

1-8 weeks
- MK-2866 25mg/day
- GW-50 20mg/day
- S-4 25mg/ twice daily (may reduce to 5 on 2 off if I get vision problems)

8-12 weeks PCT
- GW-50 20mg/day
- Clomid 25mg/day
- Nolvadex 20mg/day

My questions:
- Am I missing anything from this beginner stack? No, this stack looks great.
- How do you measure the recommended dose? Are there markers on the dropper? Usually, you will have the droppers with a meter, so you will me able to see how many ML's are in there.
- What should I log during this time period? What comes to mind is before/after pics, weight, and lift numbers? You could post your stats before and after, your before-after pics, feelings, and impressions. All in all, describe your experience.
- Should I increase my cardio to help with fat loss? I currently do 15-20 minutes of incline walking 3 days a week You definitely should increase your cardio to lose fat, and Cardarine will make it very easy for you. With its boost in endurance and recovery you will have a very easy time performing cardio.
- Will my appetite naturally go up when on the stack? Not necessarily. I would go up with Nutrobal, but neither of the above mentioned SARMS are known to increase appetite in a significant manner.

Sorry if I'm asking the same questions a lot of people do and tanks for the responses!

I am in bold above. You have made a good choice by going with SARMS for a beginning.

- I currently take a test booster. Should I stay on this while doing the cycle or should I drop it the first 8 weeks and start again during the PCT?

Thanks a bunch!

There is absolutely no problem in taking your natural testosterone booster during the cycle, so if you like it, keep on using it. For PCT I would highly recommend you HCGenerate ES - it is THE test booster that will help with recovery very effectively.

Thanks a bunch!

If you have the money for it, run it all the time, to keep your natural testosterone production on point

are you really 25% body fat? seems high for your stats

anyway if you are then you really need to dial in your diet for best results. I would aim to be in a 500 caloric deficit per day and do daily cardio along with your weight training

Thanks for the responses guys. I'll definitely keep on the test booster for the duration of the cycle/pct.

I'm not positive I'm at 25% BF and threw it out there as a guess (I've never been tested). Most guys I've asked say I'm somewhere between 20-25 and more towards the 25% range.

I'm on a meal plan right now but I need to re-assess for when I start the cycle. Currently, I'm pretty much on 6oz. chicken with 4oz. white rice 3 times a day + 2 shakes w/ oats. I'll use IFFYM calculator to see how many calories I should be intaking and reduce by 500.

Thanks!

Sure did! Just placed my order today!

I'll probably stick with the test booster I'm already using tho.

Thanks for all your help bros

Back
Top Bottom