Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM cycle advice

JakeM4027

I’m planning on running my 4th SARM cycle and here’s what I’m looking at. I’m trying to put on a lot of muscle and increase strength and this is what I got so far

Cardarine - 10mgs a day/8 weeks (1 bottle)

LGD4033 - 10mgs a day/8weeks (2 bottles)

MK2886 - 30mgs a day/8 weeks (2 bottles)

RAD140 - 15mgs a day/8 weeks (3 bottles)

I was wondering if the doses are good and if I should keep cardarine or swap it out for something else?

Overall looks A ok.

Ostarine dosage is bit on a higher side and I would not personally go that high (25 mg being max dosage).
RAD140 on the other hand a bit on a lower side. I'd say at least 20mg on that.

And yes any brief presentation of yourself would be welcome!

Last edited:
I like it but I would bump up the cardarine to 20mg/day.

RAD is one of the most suppressive SARMS so make sure to run a mini PCT afterwards like this -

weeks 1 - 4
clomid 25mg/day
a good natural test booster like HCGenerate

Well hello, my names Jake (as u probs saw) I’ve been training for 6 almost 7 years and hardcore dieting for about 5 of those years. I’ve ran 3 SARMs cycles before this one and I weigh 190 at around 10% bf if not lower and I’m 5”10. I’m 19 and turn 20 in May (I know I’m young for PEDs it was a bad choice on my part but I haven’t done gear yet that’s until I’m mid 20s) and ya I played HS football as a line backer and running back and I wrestled and ran track and made MVP for all of them. And ya enlisted in the Army as a Ranger and when I’m 21 gonna try about for special forces. Me in a nutshell

Back
Top Bottom