Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarm Cycle Advise

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Sarm Cycle Advise

So my current Sarm cycle plan (which is my 2nd cycle of anything) is as follows. - I am currently on day 9

Weeks 1-16 Ostarine 25/mg
    Weeks 2-4 Cardarine 10/mg
    Weeks 5-16 Cardarine 20/mg
    Weeks 6-16 Stenabolic - once a day 10/mg pre workout

Weeks 16-20 PCT - Clomid 25/mg day and test booster

I am in a pretty good calorie deficit 500-750 per day and the goal is to recomp, i really wanna bring in my 6 pack whicch is there but i always have issues with getting the lower abs to pop. im 6 foot 166 8% BF (according to a DEXA so give or take) - Question is do you think it would be beneficial to add 10/mg of Rad 140 in at some point? Is that too many compounds?

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    So my current Sarm cycle plan (which is my 2nd cycle of anything) is as follows. - I am currently on day 9

I am in a pretty good calorie deficit 500-750 per day and the goal is to recomp, i really wanna bring in my 6 pack whicch is there but i always have issues with getting the lower abs to pop. im 6 foot 166 8% BF (according to a DEXA so give or take) - Question is do you think it would be beneficial to add 10/mg of Rad 140 in at some point? Is that too many compounds?
    You can add RAD140.

The issue is a caloric deficit doesnt always work. You need to vary your diet to make sure it doesnt get stagnant. at 8% though I mean how much fat do you really need to lose??

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    You can add RAD140.

The issue is a caloric deficit doesnt always work. You need to vary your diet to make sure it doesnt get stagnant. at 8% though I mean how much fat do you really need to lose??
    Im dont buy the 8% from the DEXA. My lower abs are not defined enough to be that low.

I know the full dose is usually 20/mg a day of the Rad140 but was thinking of just doing 10/mg on top of everything else and maybe only for 30 days, do you think it would be best to do that in the middle of the cycle or toward the end?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You should be able to add it anytime, and personally I'd go with the full dose. As far as your deficit, I wouldn't probably go for intermittent fasting and varying your intake rather than a consistent hard deficit.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Im dont buy the 8% from the DEXA. My lower abs are not defined enough to be that low.

I know the full dose is usually 20/mg a day of the Rad140 but was thinking of just doing 10/mg on top of everything else and maybe only for 30 days, do you think it would be best to do that in the middle of the cycle or toward the end?
    So there is no reason you cant run the 20mg from day 1.

I have run Cardarine 20mg/day, osta 25mg/day, sten 20mg/day, LGD 10mg/day and rad140 20mg/day and had great results.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

At 8% you ought to be able to see your abs.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    So there is no reason you cant run the 20mg from day 1.

I have run Cardarine 20mg/day, osta 25mg/day, sten 20mg/day, LGD 10mg/day and rad140 20mg/day and had great results.
    wow, i figured 4 was too many compounds. Did you have any sides? how was the recovery after the cycle? Last time when I just did Ostarine and Cardarine. I didnt lose one ounce of gains but with more compunds Id assume harder bounce back and less likely to keep 100% of gains?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    At 8% you ought to be able to see your abs.
    I can def see them.. Just the lower one dont pop as much as the higher ones.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	620906886~2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	11899

Is that 8% I don't know but you can see how there is poor definition.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sarms are very versatile and you can do something where you run RAD for 8 weeks

RAD will help with recovery and fat loss
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    wow, i figured 4 was too many compounds. Did you have any sides? how was the recovery after the cycle? Last time when I just did Ostarine and Cardarine. I didnt lose one ounce of gains but with more compunds Id assume harder bounce back and less likely to keep 100% of gains?

- - - Updated - - -

I can def see them.. Just the lower one dont pop as much as the higher ones.
    They dont suppress as much as AAS. Recovery was fine I just ran 25mg clomid a day for 4 weeks along with N2Generate. Zero sides.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast