Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM cycle question

LatMan96

Registered
Hey, guys. Thanks for stopping by. I'm a college age guy, been lifting for 5 years. I'm 5'11, and 178 at about 9% BF, and am looking to run my first stacked SARM cycle. I've ran both Osta and LGD separately with great results, but I'm looking to amplify the affects by stacking 2 together. As of now, I'm looking at running S-4 at probably 50 mgs, (for the winnie like effect) and either LGD-4033 at 10 to 12 mgs or RAD-140 at 10 to 15 mgs for the muscle development. I was curious to know what y'all would be most beneficial. (LGD or RAD) Also, I am looking at running this cycle for 6 to 8 weeks. While I know test suppression is almost guaranteed, would it be enough so to where I would need to run a legit AI? (looking at arimidex at .5 mg EOD). But absolutely open to suggestions. A goal physique "style" for me, is the physique of Adi Gillespie. Also, my diet is VERY bro style at 2500 to 2600 calories.
Thanks for the help, guys!

I would use LGD over rad-140. The reviews I have seen on RAD-140 are very mixed. The only people I see really hyping it - are the same people selling it.

LGD + S4 + cardarine would be a wicked stack. Cardarine will provide tremendous fat loss and endurance benefits, where as LGD + S4 will provide great strength and muscle gains.

Assuming you ordered your SARMS from a legitimate and reputable source - they will not aromatize into estrogen and cause no progestin related activity so an AI is not needed.

Here's what I suggest:

Weeks 1 - 8
LGD 10mg/day
cardarine GW 20mg/day
S4 50mg/day
^Split all these daily dosages into an AM and PM dosage

After the cycle, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Sounds good, brother. I appreciate the feedback. However, is both the Nolva and Clomid necessary? I'm only curious because I've never heard of taking both after a SARM cycle. Also, I've never taken a legit SERM before.

Better go with the LGD - there are not enough studies made on the RAD yet, so it is not entirely clear how good it is, and the possible side effects it can cause. Also, I second @muskate - real SARMS are minimally suppressive, so there is no need for an AI to be used. The maximum supression they can cause is like 5-10% of the supression seen with steroids. Therefore, it is very easy to recover after a SARMS cycle with a very mild 4 week mini-PCT.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds good, brother. I appreciate the feedback. However, is both the Nolva and Clomid necessary? I'm only curious because I've never heard of taking both after a SARM cycle. Also, I've never taken a legit SERM before.

While you can be well off with just the nolva or clomid, these two work wonders in synergy, and it is best to be sure that the PCT will work well for you. Therefore, I would strongly recommend you to run both.

Muskate gave you the best layout. RAD is still very young and not tested as much as LGD so I would stick with lgd. No need for an AI either. Just a side note that if you ever run anything that does require an AI, go with aromasin over arimidex. It is far superior.

Back
Top Bottom