Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM detectability and clearance question

Zduke

Registered
So ive heard theres a 24-36 half life of the sarm lgd4033. But know one from what ive found has said how long after a last dose to clear and pass a piss test. The test is for WADA and sarms are definitely detectable in it. The cycle would probably be around 1 month at 10mg a day.

The detection time for SARMS has never been effectively studied. Based on their half life I would guess they have a detection time of around 3 weeks. I would stop taking all SARMS 1 month prior to your drug test just to be safe.

I would either listen to Muskate or just not run it at all. Only doing a 4 week cycle will not give great benefits. I always suggest a minimum of 8 weeks but preferably 12 weeks for a cycle.

I would guess about 1 month, that is what my cross fit buddies tell me when they know they will be tested to stop 1 month ahead of time
I know this is from a long time ago, but would really appreciate the response. Do you know what they were taking? I want to take Ostarine and would like to know if 1 month is really all that’s needed to be undetectable.

Back
Top Bottom