Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Sarm.forsale clomid

  1. #1
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    39
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Sarm.forsale clomid

    Anybody aware of when this will be coming in? I recieved a whole stack that I will be running soon from them, came very quickly but would rather not start till I no 100% I can get my hands on the PCT. I know they said beginning of this week but still nothing, idk if it has something to do with what's been going on in the world, any help would be awesome thanks fellas

  2. #2
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,066
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRkorey View Post
    Anybody aware of when this will be coming in? I recieved a whole stack that I will be running soon from them, came very quickly but would rather not start till I no 100% I can get my hands on the PCT. I know they said beginning of this week but still nothing, idk if it has something to do with what's been going on in the world, any help would be awesome thanks fellas
    You can wait or Domestic-Supply has it.

  3. #3
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    39
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Very good, thanks for the info brother

  4. #4
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    24,121
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yes, it will be in next week. I know they just got nolvadex in as well so that should be listed soon but yes, domestic supply has it as well





  5. #5
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    39
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok cool dylan thanks yet again bro haha I planned on starting the cycle this monday, so if they are getting it in next week, I'll get it from them and support them. Thanks for the reply brother

  6. #6
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,066
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    yes, it will be in next week. I know they just got nolvadex in as well so that should be listed soon but yes, domestic supply has it as well
    Oh man thats awesome!

  7. #7
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    24,121
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    happy to help... so i was told they have nolva, arimidex and letro in for now so they are waiting on a few things to get them ready to go but should be soon on those





  8. #8
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    39
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Would one bottle of their clomid be enough for the 4 week PCT?

  9. #9
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,066
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRkorey View Post
    Would one bottle of their clomid be enough for the 4 week PCT?
    Yea its 50mg/ML and you would run 25mg/day for 4 weeks so you actually have enough for 2 pcts.

  10. #10
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    24,121
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRkorey View Post
    Would one bottle of their clomid be enough for the 4 week PCT?
    yes, it will be





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •