Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM Help For Triathlete

GNORTSEVIL

Registered
So I'm trying to wrap my head around all of this. I've been a very active triathlete for 4 years now. Dropped 75lbs body fat. Life is much better these days. Now that I have gotten down to 18% BF and my strength has majorly improved in the three sports, I am sort of stuck trying to lose the rest of the weight. I have a half Ironman in 8 weeks and I need to drop weight and better my endurance. As the intensity goes up, fat loss is becoming more difficult. I've ordered Ostarine and Cardarine to start a cycle. I'm wondering if someone can get me insight on dosing, timing, and pct (if any).
Thanks for the help.

Any help out there? Does my post scream noob and no ones touching it? Sorry if I missed some rules. Just looking for a little more guidance before jumping into this new element of training.

Check out this video I made on SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

I talk about what SARMS are, SARMS cycles and SARMS cycle PCTs. It'll answer a lot of your questions.

First off - congrats on your weight loss so far!

Ostarine and cardarine would be a great stack to help you loose body fat and increase endurance and recovery.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
ostarine 25mg/day
cardarine 20mg/day

Weeks 9 - 12
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

On week 13 you are safe to start your next cycle of SARMS.

It does not matter if you take the SARMS with food or on an empty stomach. They won't effect sleep so they are fine to take near bed time. The biggest thing is just remembering to take them each day. I personally take my SARMS with breakfast each day because that's the easiest time for me to remember to take them.

Thanks so much for the help. Very enlightening video! Those dosages (20 osta, 25 carda are ok for someone just starting out?

Thank you SO much for the insight. Great video! Very illuminating!

So is there a concern with being completely new to the whole thing and taking that size dosage? Have you ever heard of allergic reactions to these chemicals? Should I ease into cardarine and Osterine?

Thank you SO much for the insight. Great video! Very illuminating!

So is there a concern with being completely new to the whole thing and taking that size dosage? Have you ever heard of allergic reactions to these chemicals? Should I ease into cardarine and Osterine?

make sure you are buying them from sarms1 bro.

the GW alone will help tremendously with your endurance, trust me you will notice a difference

both are very safe compounds to use and ostarine is very slightly suppressive.

You are fine to run the recommended dosages being new to PED's. They will not have any side effects either so you will be fine. Follow the protocol Muskate gave you and make sure you order from sarms1.com

Let us know how it goes for you!

Any help out there? Does my post scream noob and no ones touching it? Sorry if I missed some rules. Just looking for a little more guidance before jumping into this new element of training.

Ostarine should be dosed at 25mg/ed. You can dose it once in the morning.

As for cardarine - go for 20mg/ed. I prefer to split it 10mg in the morning and 10mg preworkout. This will keep the levels spiked especially when you workout and when the fat loss is the most significant.

how are you guys splitting the cardarine twice per day when it comes with a 20mg dispenser? are you guys buying/using a 10mg some place and using that to measure out the 10mg?

how are you guys splitting the cardarine twice per day when it comes with a 20mg dispenser? are you guys buying/using a 10mg some place and using that to measure out the 10mg?

Its not a 20mg dispenser. It measures an ML. If the bottle is 20mg per ML and 30 MLs in the bottle you have 30 full droppers (1ml) doses. If you want to do 10mg and 10mg split dose just take half the dropper twice a day.

GW + Osta is the TRUTH

I just Finished an 8 week run with both and I can definitely feel the difference after. Less endurance and more soreness.

Needless to say I will be ordering more of each and some sr9009. Clean up the diet and pound the stair master in prep for this summer.

Back
Top Bottom