Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM's same dosing timing everyday?

kdizz

Registered
My schedule is pretty hectic currently with work and workout timings. I had a question about GW and MK dose timing. Say a take 20mg of GW and 25mg of Osta at 2:00pm pre workout. The next day my schedule will force me to go to the gym alittle early around 11 or noon. Should I still take the pre workout dose(I know they have a 24 hour half-life) or should I just take my S4 pre workout, go lift then just take my GW and Osta at 2:00 post workout? For MK and GW should I keep the dosing at the same time(2:00pm) everyday.

You got it backwards. Should take the gw pre workout, osta same time every day, and split s4 into 2 doses about 6 hours apart (ie morning and 6 hours later) a day at same times each day

- - - Updated - - -

And if you meant mk677 (used mk and osta (an mk) so not sure) - same time each day too - some say morning, some say night (I like night, but haven't tried morning/only had improved sleep while some end up lethargic the next day)

My schedule is pretty hectic currently with work and workout timings. I had a question about GW and MK dose timing. Say a take 20mg of GW and 25mg of Osta at 2:00pm pre workout. The next day my schedule will force me to go to the gym alittle early around 11 or noon. Should I still take the pre workout dose(I know they have a 24 hour half-life) or should I just take my S4 pre workout, go lift then just take my GW and Osta at 2:00 post workout? For MK and GW should I keep the dosing at the same time(2:00pm) everyday.

You are really overthinking everything. A haft life is the time for 1/2 of the compound to be released into your body. It is still being released after the haft life time has passed.

Take your mk dosage first thing every morning on an empty stomach as soon as you wake up.

Take your GW, osta and s4 pre-workout. Don't worry about the times being slightly different each day. The biggest thing is just remembering to take it every day.

In the end of the day a couple of hours won't make much of a difference, especially if it is just one day. If you plan to do a different schedule regularly, then the best thing would be to do as @muskate has suggested to you. In any case - don't overthink it too hard, and don't think that it is all about the gear you take. In the gym it is you the one works out, not your gear.

you will be fine, if you choose to do that. but gw is the only item that is more effective when choosen to be used preworkout

Just take once a day and try to stay consistent. Nothing more to it really.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom