Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm stack

imimukhi

Registered
Hi All,

I am looking to take a SARM Stack and this what I have come up with. What are your views on this and advice.

N2Guard
MK-2866 (Ostarine)
S-4 (Andarine)
Cardarine

Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Ostarine + S4 + cardarine is a very effective lean mass/recomping SARM stack. It's actually called the triple stack and it's SARMS stack that is very commonly recommended.
Ostarine is one of the best SARMS for recovery
S4 will cause lean muscle mass and strength increases
Cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
Stacking the 3 together gives you the best of everything.

You read up more on the triple stack here. Follow the recommended dosages in the article: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

SARMS are not liver toxic so you don't need the full 7 capsule/day serving of N2guard. I would just use 4-5 capsules/day to make the bottle last longer.

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Greatly appreciate your advice on this - I have done Osterine before but in capsule form by AlphaLabs and felt its affects - since then I have been reading up on other SARMS and Supps along with Diet. Will check the link you have posted for more info. Thanks Again Muskate.

Greatly appreciate your advice on this - I have done Osterine before but in capsule form by AlphaLabs and felt its affects - since then I have been reading up on other SARMS and Supps along with Diet. Will check the link you have posted for more info. Thanks Again Muskate.

those effects you felt were because it was a pro hormone. you should not feel androgenic or estrogenic affects from sarm's ever. if you do then you are not getting real sarms'

those effects you felt were because it was a pro hormone. you should not feel androgenic or estrogenic affects from sarm's ever. if you do then you are not getting real sarms'

That is why I would suggest getting them from sarms1.com

Never disappointed me so far

Thanks Stevesmi. I did feel less of an ache after training and also put on mass, felt stringer too I suppose. Do you think that the Osterine I got was not really Osterine? but a Pro Hormone?

- - - Updated - - -

I see what you are saying but these guys are US based and i'm in UK - for 3 bottles there is $80 Shipping\Tax.

- - - Updated - - -

I see what you are saying but these guys are US based and i'm in UK - for 3 bottles there is $80 Shipping\Tax.

- - - Updated - - -

i have found these guys in Europe - https://www.researchliquids.eu Have you heard of these guys.

That stack should be really good for you just be careful where you get it from. I am in Canada and have never had issues getting sarms1 products here. You don't want to cut corners with getting quality products.

Thanks Stevesmi. I did feel less of an ache after training and also put on mass, felt stringer too I suppose. Do you think that the Osterine I got was not really Osterine? but a Pro Hormone?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

i have found these guys in Europe - https://www.researchliquids.eu Have you heard of these guys.

If your Ostarine comes in pills, then it is definitely a fake. However, if it is in liquid form, I would say that it depends on the source. As for the price, you have to pay for the quality - after all, you get what you pay for. Personally, I have not head of researchliquids, so I can not judge. You may as well visit the source section of this forum to see if there is any positive feedback on this company.

Sorry guys for being such a NOOB here, but i'm trying to do as much research as i can before committing to buying the Triple Stack - =
=
They are giving "3 Great Reasons Why Capsulated SARMS Are Better Than Liquid"

What is that all about???

not sure if my last comment was accepted - here it is again just in case...

..sorry for being such a NOOB here but want to do my research before I committ t buying any SARMS.

Just came across the following with regards to pills vs Liquids

sarmstore1.com/liquids-vs-pills/

This is confusing the hell outta me. This article is giving "3 Great Reasons Why Capsulated SARMS Are Better Than Liquid"

Please clear the confusion here.

not sure if my last comment was accepted - here it is again just in case...

..sorry for being such a NOOB here but want to do my research before I committ t buying any SARMS.

Just came across the following with regards to pills vs Liquids

sarmstore1.com/liquids-vs-pills/

This is confusing the hell outta me. This article is giving "3 Great Reasons Why Capsulated SARMS Are Better Than Liquid"

Please clear the confusion here.

bro you can use pills if you want to get scammed...then come back to evo tell us how you got gyno from the prohormones you got that were faked as sarms...

Thanks Bro.

Soooo.......

I'm going to order

Ostarine
Cardarine
S4
LGD

instead of the Triple Stack - What dosage would you recommend for this stack?

Would I need a daily dosage of each just like the Triple Stack or could I do every other day\ twice a week etc...????

Thanks Bro.

Soooo.......

I'm going to order

Ostarine
Cardarine
S4
LGD

instead of the Triple Stack - What dosage would you recommend for this stack?

Would I need a daily dosage of each just like the Triple Stack or could I do every other day\ twice a week etc...????

Ostarine - 25mg/day
Cardarine - 20mg/day
S4 -50mg/day
LGD - 10mg/day

Use the 4 SARMS everyday for 8-12 weeks and then run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. 5 capsules/day for 30 days.

Ostarine - 25mg/day
Cardarine - 20mg/day
S4 -50mg/day
LGD - 10mg/day

Use the 4 SARMS everyday for 8-12 weeks and then run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. 5 capsules/day for 30 days.

Nice One Bro!

So would I take all four at the same time or stagger them?

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^^^^agree with these doses. Just remember to split your S4 dose into an AM and PM dose of 25mg each. It has a shorter half life so this is how it should be dosed.

Understood. Thanks Bro.

Back
Top Bottom