Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Sarm taste!

  1. #1
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    39
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Sarm taste!

    So today was my first day if my cycle, thanks for everybody who helped me put it together! I've done them in the past and remember the horrid taste. And same with thia time, does anybody drink anything with them after you swallow it or will it dilute it? Its not crazy horrible but if I can drink something then ide do that, but wanna double check first! Thanks fellas

  2. #2
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    226
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRkorey View Post
    So today was my first day if my cycle, thanks for everybody who helped me put it together! I've done them in the past and remember the horrid taste. And same with thia time, does anybody drink anything with them after you swallow it or will it dilute it? Its not crazy horrible but if I can drink something then ide do that, but wanna double check first! Thanks fellas
    You want more vanilla in your mocha-chocla-lattee-bullshit? Its medicine, drop it in your mouth swallow it and chase it with water. MAN UP!!

  3. #3
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    39
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    LMAO I laughed out loud to this, that's what I'm asking water is fine to drink , I didn't wanna dilute it lmao love the anger!

  4. #4
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,063
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Skeet Skeet right down your throat!

  5. #5
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    226
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRkorey View Post
    LMAO I laughed out loud to this, that's what I'm asking water is fine to drink , I didn't wanna dilute it lmao love the anger!
    Yeah just wash it down with water.

  6. #6
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    39
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok awesome thanks guys

  7. #7
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    24,105
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corto View Post
    You want more vanilla in your mocha-chocla-lattee-bullshit? Its medicine, drop it in your mouth swallow it and chase it with water. MAN UP!!
    LMFAOOOO!!! i needed a good laugh man, thanks!

    just use a chaser if you need it bro





  8. #8
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    39
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lmao I laughed out loud to that too 😂I love this forum haha

  9. #9
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    48,186
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    don't taste it. squirt back of mouth, swallow right away and then chase it down

    your taste buds are on your tongue so don't let it hit the tongue bro
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  10. #10
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    25,227
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRkorey View Post
    So today was my first day if my cycle, thanks for everybody who helped me put it together! I've done them in the past and remember the horrid taste. And same with thia time, does anybody drink anything with them after you swallow it or will it dilute it? Its not crazy horrible but if I can drink something then ide do that, but wanna double check first! Thanks fellas
    Some (snowflakes) have shot of orange juice after.

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •