Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm taste!

NYRkorey

So today was my first day if my cycle, thanks for everybody who helped me put it together! I've done them in the past and remember the horrid taste. And same with thia time, does anybody drink anything with them after you swallow it or will it dilute it? Its not crazy horrible but if I can drink something then ide do that, but wanna double check first! Thanks fellas

So today was my first day if my cycle, thanks for everybody who helped me put it together! I've done them in the past and remember the horrid taste. And same with thia time, does anybody drink anything with them after you swallow it or will it dilute it? Its not crazy horrible but if I can drink something then ide do that, but wanna double check first! Thanks fellas

You want more vanilla in your mocha-chocla-lattee-bullshit? Its medicine, drop it in your mouth swallow it and chase it with water. MAN UP!!

LMAO I laughed out loud to this, that's what I'm asking water is fine to drink , I didn't wanna dilute it lmao love the anger!

You want more vanilla in your mocha-chocla-lattee-bullshit? Its medicine, drop it in your mouth swallow it and chase it with water. MAN UP!!

LMFAOOOO!!! i needed a good laugh man, thanks!

just use a chaser if you need it bro

Some (snowflakes) have shot of orange juice after.

Remember that this is not mouthwash =)

Many people chase with water or juice. Some people believe that grapefruit juice will provide better absorption. Not sure where I personally stand on that but you can use a chaser, yes.

mix it with a pink strawberry latte from starbucks with whipped cream and a cherry. will help

Back
Top Bottom