Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS 1 Changes

coyotetl

Registered
Hello Guys Just noticed that SARMS 1 changing from liquid to capsules. Just wanted to know dosage now and if any type of liver protection will now be required ? Thanks for any info you can provide

Hello Guys Just noticed that SARMS 1 changing from liquid to capsules. Just wanted to know dosage now and if any type of liver protection will now be required ? Thanks for any info you can provide

It says right there on the label what the dose per capsule is. And you need, as per all the posts to date, to protect yourself exactly as you did before for Sarms. Search this site for info on each one etc

the drugs are the same.. they are simply capsules vs. liquid

you can read about the side effects by clicking on our articles. the sides are going to be way less than steroids though

Exact same drug, just a different delivery mechanism. SARMS1 is going under ground. They are only going to be accepted bitcoin as payment. No more credit chart merchants so they no longer need to sell the SARMS as a liquid.

SARMS are not liver toxic so no liver aid supplement is needed.

bro sarms not liver toxic...but i would still use n2guard with them...be safe then sorry

Exact same drug, just a different delivery mechanism. SARMS1 is going under ground. They are only going to be accepted bitcoin as payment. No more credit chart merchants so they no longer need to sell the SARMS as a liquid.

Yeah, the bitcoin thing is kind of a pain but capsules will actually be much more convenient. Especially for traveling

Yeah, the bitcoin thing is kind of a pain but capsules will actually be much more convenient. Especially for traveling

for me it is more convienient cause it saves me a trip to the ATM to get cash and then a trip to walmart or the supermarket and dealing with some jealous bitch

they tell you on their site exact instructions so you can send the funds from your house with no hassle and it isn't tracked and you aren't on video tape at the store

this is how it is going to be from now on. VISA will not allow any merchant to sell sarm's. some places are grandfathered in but the processors have the right to pull the contracts and trust me it is happening.

for me it is more convienient cause it saves me a trip to the ATM to get cash and then a trip to walmart or the supermarket and dealing with some jealous bitch

they tell you on their site exact instructions so you can send the funds from your house with no hassle and it isn't tracked and you aren't on video tape at the store

this is how it is going to be from now on. VISA will not allow any merchant to sell sarm's. some places are grandfathered in but the processors have the right to pull the contracts and trust me it is happening.

Yep, I’m about to get it figured out one way or another. Cyber moron in me be damned!!

It's funny how there are numerous posts in here with people saying that liquid is much better than pills regarding sarms but now that sarms1 is selling pills everyone seems to be ok with it.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

It's funny how there are numerous posts in here with people saying that liquid is much better than pills regarding sarms but now that sarms1 is selling pills everyone seems to be ok with it.

I addressed this the other day.

100% true... you cannot sell sarm's in capsules legally in the USA. when did anyone deny that? no processing company would ever approve that.. it would be like selling capsulated steroids or pro hormones. if you are surfing the net and see a company selling steroids as capsules where you can use a credit card then YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED PERIOD.

however, try buying off sarms1 and notice what happens. you will be given instructions to pay with bitcoins.

this means they are now underground and overseas, just like you would buy roids the same way.

I actually said this would happen before already, our attorney general and president are against pot.. so you can imagine what will happen to all these research companies.. it all will be gone soon and they all would need to go underground to stay in business. the reason i know this is because VISA does not fuck around with this shit. they want no part of it. so any company selling capped sarm's where you can buy with a credit card is not going to fly right now. now maybe the laws will change back who knows, but for now you should never buy capped sarm's with a CC, that is a red flag. real capsulated sarm's are underground and should be treated as such by a source, otherwise they would get raided so fast

how can I explain this any simpler?

in any event I am in the process of testing their stuff out and will give my approval or dissaproval. from contact with them so far they seem to be on the ball and know their shit. so I am very confident they will provide an even better product then before, and no more drinking nasty shit which is great!

Last edited:
I addressed this the other day.

100% true... you cannot sell sarm's in capsules legally in the USA. when did anyone deny that? no processing company would ever approve that.. it would be like selling capsulated steroids or pro hormones.

however, try buying off sarms1 and notice what happens. you will be given instructions to pay with bitcoins.

this means they are now underground and overseas, just like you would buy roids the same way.

I actually said this would happen before already, our attorney general and president are against pot.. so you can imagine what will happen to all these research companies.. it all will be gone soon and they all would need to go underground to stay in business. the reason i know this is because VISA does not fuck around with this shit. they want no part of it. so any company selling capped sarm's where you can buy with a credit card is not going to fly right now. now maybe the laws will change back who knows, but for now you should never buy capped sarm's with a CC, that is a red flag. real capsulated sarm's are underground and should be treated as such by a source, otherwise they would get raided so fast

in any event I am in the process of testing their stuff out and will give my approval or dissaproval. from contact with them so far they seem to be on the ball and know their shit. so I am very confident they will provide an even better product then before, and no more drinking nasty shit which is great!
Your answer is good enough for me.

I somehow thought that the reason of not suggesting sarms in pills was more of a quality issue. I didn't realize it had to do with legal issues.

I will also probably be testing as well since I'm going to place an order today after I figure out what exactly I want to order.

I have started another thread regarding my second cycle. I'd appreciate it if you could shed some light. I'm trying to decide between Ostarine and Anabolicum.

Your answer is good enough for me.

I somehow thought that the reason of not suggesting sarms in pills was more of a quality issue. I didn't realize it had to do with legal issues.

I will also probably be testing as well since I'm going to place an order today after I figure out what exactly I want to order.

I have started another thread regarding my second cycle. I'd appreciate it if you could shed some light. I'm trying to decide between Ostarine and Anabolicum.

the problem is nobody is going to be able to buy your product because no processing company will approve you anymore. you could probably set something up domestically and use MG or WU, and make some $$$ for a little while but if you get too big the feds will get you eventually. it is no different then a domestic steroid dealer which are going down 1 by 1 all the time.

sarms1 is now offshore and operating underground for this reason. it will be way easier to get products to customers this way vs. heavy and risky liquids.

I will get to your thread within 24 hours bro i promise

the problem is nobody is going to be able to buy your product because no processing company will approve you anymore. you could probably set something up domestically and use MG or WU, and make some $$$ for a little while but if you get too big the feds will get you eventually. it is no different then a domestic steroid dealer which are going down 1 by 1 all the time.

sarms1 is now offshore and operating underground for this reason. it will be way easier to get products to customers this way vs. heavy and risky liquids.

I will get to your thread within 24 hours bro i promise
Thank you brother, I appreciate it.

It is pretty funny- all capsules r pro-hormones or fakes.
Not bashing BUT it is pretty funny!

It is pretty funny- all capsules r pro-hormones or fakes.
Not bashing BUT it is pretty funny!

To be fair that was my very first thought when they mentioned it in the email. I thought 'we've spent months saying...'. Stevesmi explained the issue with the card companies and I'll type out what they said about other problems shortly. It may also explain, somewhat, why they've been off line for months. Finally, and this is just a guess, maybe that's what their supplier says - and if you've no choice except to go out of business... then you bite the bullet.

WU or MG payments will not b accepted from what I read, is that correct?

From the best I can tell, that is correct. I placed an order yesterday and received a confirmation with bitcoin being the only payment method. I have yet to receive instructions on where / how to send the bc payment.

Back
Top Bottom