Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms

sal1012

Registered
So I recently started 10mg a day of lgd-4300. At 4 weeks I was thinking about adding in S4 for a total of 8 weeks. Any opinions on that? As well, I was looking for a good PCT. I read about one on sarms1.com that has 1 x Ostarine (MK-2866) 1 x GW-501516 (Cardarine), any thoughts? I guess this would be a third question, any thoughts about sarms1.com? I have heard that sarmssearch.com is better, but is sarms1.com any good?

Thank you!

SARMS1.com is the approved source on the board here and the SARMS source that most people use. SARMS1.com is the source I personally use and the source I recommend to all my clients.

LGD + S4 would be a very effective strength and lean mass SARMS cycle. I would dose the LGD at 10mg/day and S4 at 50mg/day for 8-12 weeks and then run a 4 week mini PCT.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
ostarine at 25mg/day
cardarine at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Awsome, thank you for the quick response.

Follow up question than. After the 4 week PCT, can i get back onto the stack right away?

Follow up question than. After the 4 week PCT, can i get back onto the stack right away?

After the PCT take 3-4 weeks off and then you can start another SARMS cycle.

So I recently started 10mg a day of lgd-4300. At 4 weeks I was thinking about adding in S4 for a total of 8 weeks. Any opinions on that? As well, I was looking for a good PCT. I read about one on sarms1.com that has 1 x Ostarine (MK-2866) 1 x GW-501516 (Cardarine), any thoughts? I guess this would be a third question, any thoughts about sarms1.com? I have heard that sarmssearch.com is better, but is sarms1.com any good?

Thank you!

sarms1 is a good source, and it is in fact the one I use. Over the years I have used all kinds of sources, and only sarms1 were able to deliver high quality real SARMS. Besides, their customer service is excellent, so I am not switching the brand.

Your cycle looks good, and I would not add in there Ostarine and GW - leave those for a next cycle. @muskate has given you a very good layout of the PCT to do with SARMS.

You could start it again, but I would not recommend you to do so. It is not like they will hurt you, but it would not be an effective way of using SARMS. Give 3-4 weeks for your receptors to get recovered and more sensitive in order to get the best results.

Sarms1 is simply the only sarm's brand I would ever touch

20/20 did an independent test where they ordered from different sarm's companies to see what they got. they were shocked to find out that all of them EXCEPT sarms1 were either bunk or underdosed.. sarms1 was the ONLY place that had actual 100% pure sarm's in their products. you can find the video on youtube. there was one company that they couldn't even identify what was in it! it could have been semen for all we know

I would add in the S4 at week 4. I think that would be a great addition to your cycle. I am the same as Steve...only go with sarms1.com

Too many shady companies out there in this unregulated industry. Stick to the best in quality.

Thank you!

Personally tried many products of theirs and cant say I have any complaints

Back
Top Bottom