Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS

gullybox44

Registered
Im trying to increase my endurance and lose fat without losing strength. Would SARMS be the way to go here?

Im trying to increase my endurance and lose fat without losing strength. GW and SARMS sound like the way to go to assist my exercise and diet regimen.

Seeking opinions on this board if you guys think these are worth the damn and what SARM you may recommend. Also if anyone knows a solid source for these particular RC's, because Ive been fucked before when it comes to AI's/SERMS/PEPS.

Dylan's done a ton of videos and our sponsors sell SARMs

Cardarine especially is know to be good endurance booster.
In case you want to try it our sponsor sarms1 is currently having a great discount on their sarms products so definitely check em out. Link to the website is in the banner above.

sarms1 is who i recommend, you can hit me up for a code

a simple GW + LGD/Osta/RAD... really anything really will work fine.. sarms are very versatile, really can't say there is a bad stack but i always like using GW as 'the base' since it has so many benefits

i have the perfect stack for you... you can get everything you need at esarms.com and you can pm me for a discount code...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

i have the perfect stack for you... you can get everything you need at esarms.com and you can pm me for a discount code...

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini Pct 13-16

GW-501516 20 mg day
Dylan has you covered

Mini Pct 13-16

GW-501516 20 mg day

Dylan's recommendation is as good as it gets.

Back
Top Bottom