Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS

yes they are milder than steroids. milder in terms of results and also sides. they have a place in this game and are very versatile. esarms is our board sponsor, you can use dg20off

SARMS are great and you can get great results from them if used with a healthy diet and dedicated training routine they are legit!

For someone looking to use something for the first time what would be a recommended choice because I see quite a few different products. I want to obviously put on some extra muscle if possible. I’m pretty average 165lb 5’8 but not really pushed myself in the gym yet. I think some sarms could help get me motivated. What do you guys think ?

For someone looking to use something for the first time what would be a recommended choice because I see quite a few different products. I want to obviously put on some extra muscle if possible. I’m pretty average 165lb 5’8 but not really pushed myself in the gym yet. I think some sarms could help get me motivated. What do you guys think ?

No. Drugs do NOT motivate. Get your ass in gear and eat more.

...I think some sarms could help get me motivated. What do you guys think ?

No. But I see where you’re coming from. One huge factor when lifting, not only for results, but for safety, is the mind and muscle connection. It’s imperative to be focused, and goal orientated. If not you won’t push yourself and it’ll be too easy to give up on those last one, two, or three failing reps and your mind just says”fuck it”.

Set yourself a goal. A timeline. And stick to it. If you’re just wandering around the gym just going through the motions you won’t achieve any gains. Having a goal gives you the motivation to works towards something.

It all comes down to yourself. Do you want it or not? It’s up to you. No one will do it for you

don't use PED's to motivate yourself then you will not want to workout without them.

tap into what motivates you first, maybe start logging your workouts or find a gym close to your work/home that you can start doing as a routine

Agreed you dont need PED’s to motivate yourself to train. You should motivate to train and get a good routine going. Don’t rush into PED’s.

Back
Top Bottom