Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms or AAS

Trakker83

Registered
Hi All,
Im about to start my next cycle, going to attempt a Recomp but Im torn between AAS and Sarms.

I know my natural test level is on the low side (13.3 nmol/L) so the AAS are calling me

But with everything I have read on Sarms lately its making me reconsider....

I have everything I need to cycle either

AAS:
-Test
-TTM
-Deca
-Anadrol
-Winstrol
-Proviron

Sarms:
-S4
-YK11
-GW501516
-MK2866

My original thought was Test, Deca, Anadrol with a slight calorie deficit and later adding in TTM

But now Im wondering if I should just take all my sarms instead

Any thoughts? or should I mix sarms and AAS?
Cheers

There are a lot of pro-sarms people on this forum. I respect their opinions but here is mine. The problem I have with SARM's is that there are far more "unknowns" than with AAS's. At least with AAS's we know what the side effects are and they have been used both clinical and recreational settings for well over 50 years. SARM's are relatively new to the scene and there are no officially approved SARM's...they are all considered research chemicals and there just isn't enough clinical testing and science behind them...especially with respect to long term side effects.

So basically the choice is about choosing the devil that you know (AAS) or the devil that yo don't (sarms). I am sticking for now with the devil I know.

Hi All,
Im about to start my next cycle, going to attempt a Recomp but Im torn between AAS and Sarms.

I know my natural test level is on the low side (13.3 nmol/L) so the AAS are calling me

But with everything I have read on Sarms lately its making me reconsider....

I have everything I need to cycle either

AAS:
-Test
-TTM
-Deca
-Anadrol
-Winstrol
-Proviron

Sarms:
-S4
-YK11
-GW501516
-MK2866

My original thought was Test, Deca, Anadrol with a slight calorie deficit and later adding in TTM

But now Im wondering if I should just take all my sarms instead

Any thoughts? or should I mix sarms and AAS?
Cheers

So just wondering when was your last cycle, how many cycles, age, stats, etc.

I mean that is a heavy stack of AAS. Test/Deca is a great cycle. Test/Deca/Anadrol would be on the more harsh side. I think adding in the TTM (Test/Tren/Mast blend) would be troublesome. You are already running on Nandrolene in Deca so could be an issue with the Tren.

I honestly would stick to the Test/Deca stack or the TTM blend if you have enough for a full cycle. I would say drop the anadrol but if you do run it run it say the first 4 weeks of the Test/Deca stack and then dont add anything later on.

As for the sarms the Cardarine (GW) + S4 + Osta (Mk2866) stack is a proven cycle to add lean muscle mass. Sarms work great in tandem with AAS but to be honest I think you would be wasting them tossing them on top of a heavy AAS cycle unless you run the TTM blend as the cardarine helps with the negative cardio impact on tren.

So just wondering when was your last cycle, how many cycles, age, stats, etc.

Last cycle was 12 months ago

Had a few cycles

36 Years old
Height 5'11
Weight 280 Lbs (BF 25% last time I checked)

Training about 5 years in my 20s, got back into training 3.5 years ago - training 5-6 days a week

- - - Updated - - -

How does GW501516, MK2866, YK11, S4 and Test sound? possibily with Deca as well? or is that a little too much?

I don't mind skipping the anadrol or tren as I can save that for bulking

5’11 280? No offense but you have a lot of natural work to do before you get on AAS. Get your diet and cardio in check try to lose a couple % off that body fat per month and then revisit next year.

In the meantime you may look at GW to help improve your conditioning work in the gym.

Had a few cycles

36 Years old
Height 5'11

Training about 5 years in my 20s, got back into training 3.5 years ago - training 5-6 days a week

- - - Updated - - -

How does GW501516, MK2866, YK11, S4 and Test sound? possibily with Deca as well? or is that a little too much?

Dude honestly at 25% bodyfat I wouldnt run any AAS.

I would run the SARMS but yk11 is dangerous and its faked a lot. I wouldnt touch it or S23 with a 10 foot pole to be honest. Id run Cardarine, Osta, and S4 and get your bodyfat down. Running AAS taxes your organs, especially your heart health and running them at 25% bodyfat is a recipe for disaster. I would wait till you are down to at least 15% before running any AAS let alone a stack.

Had a few cycles

36 Years old
Height 5'11

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, do what you want. But not everybody who trains needs to be or should be on PEDs. You are estimating your BF at 25 which probably means you are pushing 30 (almost everyone underestimates BF, I’m not picking on you) this means you are already at a very unhealthy place with your body. Keep training, get that diet under control push the cardio and get healthy!! Then you can think about AAS. That’s the only advice that you need at the moment.

I'm an endomorph so I know the struggle man. However, I'm also 5'11", 180lbs and 8% bodyfat. I'm not great at math, but you weigh 100lbs more than I do and I know that's not a good starting point for AAS. I hear guys say that SARMS are great for cardio, so I'd go that route for sure. But I definitely wouldn't run anything hinders your cardio, or is hard on your heart. Because lets be honest, your heart is the MOST important muscle.

Best wishes man, good luck with whatever you decide to do...

i dont know anyone with a small tiny little fraction of a brain cell that would advise you steroid use at your body fat man... sarms are just fine, but steroids, wow bro... not good at all...

how about you post up a pic bro, cut off your head and we will tell you how much you are. if you are really that fat then using steroids is not only counter productive but it will be dangerous. we've got guys who are 15% body fat using steroids and having heart problems, i cannot imagine at 25%

having said all that sarms are perfectly safe as long as they are real sarms.

heck i would just tell you to use cardarine which isn't even a sarm. but you need to change your entire lifestyle. you can hit me up for a consult

Had a few cycles

36 Years old
Height 5'11

- - - Updated - - -

Bulking? Slow down cowboy. Get that fat off.

Back
Top Bottom