bannednutrition.com

Thread: Sarms after Tbol

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Sarms after Tbol

I'm currently on my fourth week of Domestic Supply Balkan Tbol. 40 MG per day (and 200 MG test). I'm not really seeing much in the way of results from the Tbol but that's another story....

I do plan on finishing up my six weeks.

My question is how long do I need to wait after completion of the Tbol cycle if I want to try Sarms? I plan on running LDG 430 along with the 200 MG of test.

Thank you!!!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    [QUOTE=DPSCT;1130860]I'm currently on my fourth week of Domestic Supply Balkan Tbol. 40 MG per day (and 200 MG test). I'm not really seeing much in the way of results from the Tbol but that's another story....

My question is how long do I need to wait after completion of the Tbol cycle if I want to try Sarms? I plan on running LGD 4300 along with the 200 MG of test.

Thank you!!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you would finish your tbol, run pct and then would have to wait adequate time to run test... you could easily finish this, run pct and then run a sarms bridge in between cycles

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks Dylan

I'm already on TRT weekly so I really wouldn't need a true PCT per say correct??

I plan on getting blood work after my Tbol cycle. Provided all is well with my labs... Could I begin LGD 4033 say two weeks after completion of my Tbol cycle or should I take more time off from everything (except the TRT obviously)?

This Tbol cycle that I am on now is the first time I have EVER done any sort of PED.

Thank you!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DPSCT View Post
    I'm currently on my fourth week of Domestic Supply Balkan Tbol. 40 MG per day (and 200 MG test). I'm not really seeing much in the way of results from the Tbol but that's another story....

My question is how long do I need to wait after completion of the Tbol cycle if I want to try Sarms? I plan on running LDG 430 along with the 200 MG of test.

Thank you!!!
    Tbol isn't that kind of drug. Indeed that's why people use it.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you gain 2 pounds from tbol then congrats, you just gained 2 pounds of good quality mass. there is no water retention involved.

2 pounds is A LOT. go to the grocery store and look at how much 2 pounds of steak is. now imagine that on your body. compare that to 10 pounds of water in a bucket then imagine that on your frame. which is better in that situation? the 2 pounds or muscle or the 10 pounds of water?

people have to remember this when they use steroids.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    if you gain 2 pounds from tbol then congrats, you just gained 2 pounds of good quality mass. there is no water retention involved.

2 pounds is A LOT. go to the grocery store and look at how much 2 pounds of steak is. now imagine that on your body. compare that to 10 pounds of water in a bucket then imagine that on your frame. which is better in that situation? the 2 pounds or muscle or the 10 pounds of water?

people have to remember this when they use steroids.
    100% agree and people get blinded abd offen times don't realize how much a few lbs of good quality muscle really is

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DPSCT View Post
    Thanks Dylan

I'm already on TRT weekly so I really wouldn't need a true PCT per say correct??

I plan on getting blood work after my Tbol cycle. Provided all is well with my labs... Could I begin LGD 4033 say two weeks after completion of my Tbol cycle or should I take more time off from everything (except the TRT obviously)?

This Tbol cycle that I am on now is the first time I have EVER done any sort of PED.

Thank you!
    Id take a month off at least after the cycle before starting sarms

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree with Rick above......since you are on TRT, just take a month off in between finishing up and running your SARMs cycle.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***