Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS & CBD Oil?

darksiseneg

Registered
So, I am going to be doing my first of many (hopefully) SARMS cycles. I take around 50mg of CBD Oil daily for my PTSD and other stuff. Has anyone had or heard of any interactions between CBD oil and SARMS? Just something I was thinking about recently (I tend to think about things too much) I could not find anything with a google search but figured I would post here. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, you will not find any medical data on this subject due to the fact that medical marijuanna is not legal federally. Typically, the FDA requires Pharma companies to conduct double blind randomized clinical trials to proove the safety and efficacy of products. Since the CBD and THC are not legal federally, federal funding is not alloted to carry out the research.

As a Pharmacist myself and in the medical marijuanna business, I am not aware of any interactions between the two that would cause harm to the patient. These products (CBD oils) are a relatively new niche to the medical market so the only research available are going to be individual case studies. That said, I feel it is safe to proceed with your intended cycle but just be sure to monitor for any potential interactions or side effects that come up (if any) once you start using the products concomitantly.

No problem and thank you for the positive feedback. Basically, I peruse this forum for questions just like yours where the person inquires about drug-drug interaction, medical advice, or any other clinically relevant topic. Since this is what I do for a living and I have a Doctorate to back it up, I figure why not provide this information to as many people as I can. The internet is flooded with frauds or gym goers who feel like since they work out it qualifies them to give medical and nutritional advice. My goal is to dispel misinformation and hopefully bring clarity to all the nonsense floating around regarding the fitness industry.

Hey, I got your message but since I do not have 100 posts I cannot reply via PM. This site recently banned me for recommending EA products to a member, so I had to create a new profile. Anyway, I would still like to get back with you about your questions.

I appreciate the thanks, it is always good to know how my information is received. I always try to remain objective and not cloud my information with personal bias. To answer your question, I do not know of any sources unfortunately. I am currently partnered with 3 other individuals, another MD like myself, a PhD in Abstract Medicine, and an associate with a MB. We are opening a Medical Marijuanna processing facility and dispensery in the coming year, so my product line is not currently available. We are due for our final inspection this July, which will allow our processing plant to open. So hopefully, by the end of the year the businesses will be up and running and I can get back to then.

Just curious thought, how much do you pay for products? Also, what do you take and how effective is it? These are just clinical questions for the sake of knowledge. You do not have to answer as it is your medical information, but any info is appreciated.

Thank You,

Fit-PharmD

There is no danger of combining CBD oil and steroids/SARMS but it will certainly hinder the results you get (on or off steroids). Weed won't increase the side effects of steroids or anything like that.

That being said, weed is absolutely terrible for bodybuilding. It lowers testosterone levels and it is an estrogenic. Ever noticed how the pot heads in high school were skinny as nails and often had mild gyno? Bingo.

If you want something to relax you, look into yoga, meditation etc. It will do you way more good in the long run. Most of us would benefit from stretching more and yoga will kill two birds with one stone.

Heck, even taking a mild sedative would be better then smoking pot in my opinion.

Hey, I got your message but since I do not have 100 posts I cannot reply via PM. This site recently banned me for recommending EA products to a member, so I had to create a new profile. Anyway, I would still like to get back with you about your questions.

I appreciate the thanks, it is always good to know how my information is received. I always try to remain objective and not cloud my information with personal bias. To answer your question, I do not know of any sources unfortunately. I am currently partnered with 3 other individuals, another MD like myself, a PhD in Abstract Medicine, and an associate with a MB. We are opening a Medical Marijuanna processing facility and dispensery in the coming year, so my product line is not currently available. We are due for our final inspection this July, which will allow our processing plant to open. So hopefully, by the end of the year the businesses will be up and running and I can get back to then.

Just curious thought, how much do you pay for products? Also, what do you take and how effective is it? These are just clinical questions for the sake of knowledge. You do not have to answer as it is your medical information, but any info is appreciated.

Thank You,

Fit-PharmD
Install tapatalk on your smartphone and lets talk bud.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

There is no danger of combining CBD oil and steroids/SARMS but it will certainly hinder the results you get (on or off steroids). Weed won't increase the side effects of steroids or anything like that.

That being said, weed is absolutely terrible for bodybuilding. It lowers testosterone levels and it is an estrogenic. Ever noticed how the pot heads in high school were skinny as nails and often had mild gyno? Bingo.

If you want something to relax you, look into yoga, meditation etc. It will do you way more good in the long run. Most of us would benefit from stretching more and yoga will kill two birds with one stone.

Heck, even taking a mild sedative would be better then smoking pot in my opinion.
From what I understand THC does lower natural test production ever so slightly. I am aware of this but believe that the positives outweigh the negatives for me. Multiple sources and studies relate to this and I can link you. Also, the studies reference THC not CBD oil. CBD oil contains less then .3 percent THC. I just do not want an interaction.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

^^^ I'm all for legalizing weed, or atleast decriminalizing it.. i think it is a waste of money chasing after potheads for using some weed and having it on them in their car.. hell weed is a lot more safe than tobacco products and alcohol, and way less bad for you.

having said that you have to remember this is a fitness forum, none of the mods on here smoke pot or do rec drugs. so you aren't going to get the answer you want to hear by asking if pot is good for fitness

Some bodybuilders actually use weed in order to get that appetite boost.

To be honest, never have that issue, but I have to tell you - it works for sure.

Wouldnt use it on daily basis though, would not like the overall feeling of being high.

I understand perfectly well that it may be difficult for you to choose cbd. If you have tried using it before as a medicine, I recommend to see if you need it specifically. On the site you will find a bunch of useful reviews and articles to fully immerse yourself in the world of cbd.

CBD won’t get you hungry like regular bud will. I had some real, freshly grown, off the farm CBD bud sent to me because I was curious and wanted to see what, I’d anything, I might help with. Didn’t seem to do anything helpful. But that’s me. Also keep in mind with all this CBD craze going on, lots of companies are underdosing and not selling the as advertised %. CBD is big business at the moment

Back
Top Bottom