Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 63

Thread: SARMS & Getting back old shape

  1. #11
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    14,942
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by da40 View Post
    Hey everyone,

    Looking for some advice. I'm a 21 y/o female, used to be in great shape 2 years ago, lean and muscular. Since then I've lost muscle and gained some fat, and finding it almost impossible to get back to where I was. It's kind of depressing hah. I have fat to cut but I've lost so much muscle I don't want to continue wasting away what I have. At the same time no way do I want to bulk up and gain more fat.

    Looked into it and seems like SARMS may be a good choice for me. I estimate I have around 10 lbs of fat to lose and 5 lbs of muscle to gain (though more would be nice ofc). Would this be achievable on something like ostarine, while in a deficit (or would eating at maintenance be better)?

    By the way, would it interact with birth control, or diazepam (sometimes take for anxiety)? If I am unable to go to the gym for 4-5 days, do I continue taking it? My body's quite sensitive, never taken anything. Would really appreciate the help, did a lot of reading here, sorry if anything's been answered before just wanted some more specific help
    It can help but ot comes down to your diet and training more than anything

    You also take sarms every day, workout or not

  2. #12
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    26
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Feel like I should give a small update! I've been on Ostarine for just under 4 weeks now. Started at 10mg and raised to 15mg. Well it's been amazing. Despite being in a deficit my strength in the gym is increasing rapidly, I'm getting all my old muscle back and even more especially in my abs and shoulders. I'm leaning out pretty well. Perhaps best of all is the effect on my general motivation. I'm incredibly motivated and feel more confident than I ever have, both in the gym and out. Don't know if it has interacted with my BC at all, but I have no side effects at all. Seems too good to be true to be honest! I want to be on it forever haha. Will probably go until 12 weeks. What's the general consensus on amount of time on and off?

  3. #13
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,258
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by da40 View Post
    Feel like I should give a small update! I've been on Ostarine for just under 4 weeks now. Started at 10mg and raised to 15mg. Well it's been amazing. Despite being in a deficit my strength in the gym is increasing rapidly, I'm getting all my old muscle back and even more especially in my abs and shoulders. I'm leaning out pretty well. Perhaps best of all is the effect on my general motivation. I'm incredibly motivated and feel more confident than I ever have, both in the gym and out. Don't know if it has interacted with my BC at all, but I have no side effects at all. Seems too good to be true to be honest! I want to be on it forever haha. Will probably go until 12 weeks. What's the general consensus on amount of time on and off?
    I would run a PCT with clomid 25mgs a day for 4 weeks along with either M1MK or N2Generate.

    After that id take at least a couple months off. Osta still can suppress so you need to look at your bloods.

  4. #14
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    26
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Discovered a possible side effect about 6 weeks in. If I work out I feel great, but if I take more than a few days off, I feel terrible. Depressed, antsy, nauseous. So everything's fine unless I lift some weights (did not get this before taking osta). Strange.

  5. #15
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    22,556
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Maybe your just producing more endorphins as a result of getting better results in the gym.

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  6. #16
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    26
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Maybe your just producing more endorphins as a result of getting better results in the gym.
    Yes perhaps. I do feel way more motivated and like the endorphin rush has been multiplied by 10x. Maybe I just miss that too much when I don't work out.

  7. #17
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,470
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Deleted......
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.

  8. #18
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,470
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by da40 View Post
    Discovered a possible side effect about 6 weeks in. If I work out I feel great, but if I take more than a few days off, I feel terrible. Depressed, antsy, nauseous. So everything's fine unless I lift some weights (did not get this before taking osta). Strange.
    Sounds like me on Tren
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.

  9. #19
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    26
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Sounds like me on Tren
    I was on holiday looking at the palm trees and wondering why I felt so depressed. When I got back home I would just curl up and go to sleep to avoid feeling so bad, thinking I should probably see a doctor for suicidal thoughts or some bs. Next day I hit the gym and I'm back to feeling on top of the world.

  10. #20
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    48,590
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i think you just need more hobbies you enjoy

    when you are doing something that makes you feel good and happy that is good.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •