Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS & Getting back old shape

Discovered a possible side effect about 6 weeks in. If I work out I feel great, but if I take more than a few days off, I feel terrible. Depressed, antsy, nauseous. So everything's fine unless I lift some weights (did not get this before taking osta). Strange.
It's all mental bro. Nothing more

i think you just need more hobbies you enjoy

when you are doing something that makes you feel good and happy that is good.

Funnily enough in the midst of this depression I picked up a guitar for the first time in an attempt to cheer myself up with a new hobby.

Funnily enough in the midst of this depression I picked up a guitar for the first time in an attempt to cheer myself up with a new hobby.

you are only 21. what is interesting is i can say when i was in my 20's i actually went through some issues in my early 20's too before i started discovering myself. it was when i was around 25 or 26 when i went all in on fitness and that became my obsession.

also you should date. it is good to have someone who you can share life with. that is something at your age you might not appreciate quite yet or discover. that scary word L.O.V.E. is something a lot of your generation runs from, but you should not be scared of it. there is nothing more fun than spending an evening with someone you truly are into and so what if you end up getting your heart broken. cry about it for a couple days then get back up on the wagon and find someone who won't fuck you over. they exist

Last edited:
you are only 21. what is interesting is i can say when i was in my 20's i actually went through some issues in my early 20's too before i started discovering myself. it was when i was around 25 or 26 when i went all in on fitness and that became my obsession.

also you should date. it is good to have someone who you can share life with. that is something at your age you might not appreciate quite yet or discover. that scary word L.O.V.E. is something a lot of your generation runs from, but you should not be scared of it. there is nothing more fun than spending an evening with someone you truly are into and so what if you end up getting your heart broken. cry about it for a couple days then get back up on the wagon and find someone who won't fuck you over. they exist

I had a terrible few years around age 13-19, and it feels like 21 has been a huge year of self-development where I'm finally starting to discover new hobbies and "myself".

There is nothing more that I'd like than someone who has a similar/compatible lifestyle to me who I can share my life with. Unfortunately everyone I have met is either already in a relationship or is not in a relationship-looking stage yet (well, that's what you get with early-20s guys).

I had a terrible few years around age 13-19, and it feels like 21 has been a huge year of self-development where I'm finally starting to discover new hobbies and "myself".

There is nothing more that I'd like than someone who has a similar/compatible lifestyle to me who I can share my life with. Unfortunately everyone I have met is either already in a relationship or is not in a relationship-looking stage yet (well, that's what you get with early-20s guys).

Good luck!!!! Its so funny like I have found that the older I get the younger the girls are that will come over and talk to me at a bar or wherever im out.

Im happily married and 38 but its like when I was in my 20's no girls my age wanted to talk to me. Then I hit 33, 34, 35 and all of a sudden college aged/recent graduates are coming over and talking to me and its like "uhhhh what? Where was this a decade or so ago..." LOL!

yeah I didn't find myself on page with chicks in my early 20's either. goes both ways

the worst thing you can do though is date some loser who is going to be an asshole to you and frankly guys that age are going to be idiots and do dumb things with females. you will find someone who makes you whole and stabilizes your life. rather than someone who brings drama on you and brings you down.

if you want someone who is into the lifestyle you should meet a guy in a yoga class or the gym, something like that. or even one at a health food store. just keep in mind guys are stupid at that age, so if you strike up a conversation they probably won't understand you are interested as they haven't figured out that women actually give hints.

yeah I didn't find myself on page with chicks in my early 20's either. goes both ways

the worst thing you can do though is date some loser who is going to be an asshole to you and frankly guys that age are going to be idiots and do dumb things with females. you will find someone who makes you whole and stabilizes your life. rather than someone who brings drama on you and brings you down.

if you want someone who is into the lifestyle you should meet a guy in a yoga class or the gym, something like that. or even one at a health food store. just keep in mind guys are stupid at that age, so if you strike up a conversation they probably won't understand you are interested as they haven't figured out that women actually give hints.

Note Steve just mentioned the 3 places he routinely goes....HINT HINT!

Note Steve just mentioned the 3 places he routinely goes....HINT HINT!

lol i can't imagine myself with a girl about half my age. that would be fun yet weird.

anyone else into the father-daughter fantasy?

Lol! Maybe I'll just wait to meet someone at 25+ then... only to figure out that they've all been taken off the market. In that case I'll wait till I'm in my 40s and bag a nice divorcee!

lol i can't imagine myself with a girl about half my age. that would be fun yet weird.

anyone else into the father-daughter fantasy?

I mean it really depends on what you are looking for. If I were single I would definitely date someone younger than me. Half my age probably not but if you don't want to get married, have kids, etc then my buddies who are single or or divorced and really dont want to go that road again they find it difficult dating women their age as many are looking for that whereas a fair amount of the younger crowd is in the Tinder/Instant Gratification mind set so its easier to date without that longer term commitment.

At least what i have seen but again im out of the game so who knows!

- - - Updated - - -

Lol! Maybe I'll just wait to meet someone at 25+ then... only to figure out that they've all been taken off the market. In that case I'll wait till I'm in my 40s and bag a nice divorcee!

Hahahaha but honestly at the end of the day wait for the right one. I have employees that are your age and they like will date someone for 6 months and rush into a serious relationship or even marriage and its like you dont even know someone having only dated them for 6 months.

I get people want the "love at first sight" moment and have it work out but in the end you really need to be around someone for a while to get to know all of their little nuances.

JMO though I dated my wife 10 years before proposing LOL!

Hahahaha but honestly at the end of the day wait for the right one. I have employees that are your age and they like will date someone for 6 months and rush into a serious relationship or even marriage and its like you dont even know someone having only dated them for 6 months.

I get people want the "love at first sight" moment and have it work out but in the end you really need to be around someone for a while to get to know all of their little nuances.

JMO though I dated my wife 10 years before proposing LOL!

One of my biggest fears would be someone proposing to me after 1 or 2 years. It's so common now. Even if I really loved someone, at least wait 4 years damn.

One of my biggest fears would be someone proposing to me after 1 or 2 years. It's so common now. Even if I really loved someone, at least wait 4 years damn.

i would not get married in your 20's for the simple fact the person you are into now you will not be into down the line. i mean i had a gf in my early 20's and i look back and no offense to her but damn i can't imagine being married to that person today and having a kid. yuck!

About 3 months on Osta now. Definitely made gains and look leaner, but somehow I am 4-5 lbs heavier. I'd like to keep going for another month or so but don't know how safe it is to continue longer. I really enjoyed it, I'm kinda hoping the stuff I bought was bunk and this was all a placebo effect, just so I can continue with my progress even when I stop taking it!

To add, I'm thinking of taking 1-2 months off and eating at maintenance before going back on osta again to cut. I'd like to cut a tiny bit more but really don't want to lose muscle esp. knowing how rapidly it disappears when I'm not taking anything.

About 3 months on Osta now. Definitely made gains and look leaner, but somehow I am 4-5 lbs heavier. I'd like to keep going for another month or so but don't know how safe it is to continue longer. I really enjoyed it, I'm kinda hoping the stuff I bought was bunk and this was all a placebo effect, just so I can continue with my progress even when I stop taking it!

Nice! Yea def take a break its better to let your system recover than keep going.

Where did you get your sarms from? Sorry if its somewhere in the thread.

Nice! Yea def take a break its better to let your system recover than keep going.

Where did you get your sarms from? Sorry if its somewhere in the thread.

Peakbody

I think they're legit because I didn't change anything aside from starting to take them, yet my muscles filled out to what they were before and I seem to have gained some more. I was really flat and soft before.

Peakbody

I think they're legit because I didn't change anything aside from starting to take them, yet my muscles filled out to what they were before and I seem to have gained some more. I was really flat and soft before.

Yea never heard or used them. As you probably heard some sarms companys are complete bunk and some stuff their products full of prohormones/oral steroids/clen/etc so just because its working doesnt mean they are legit sarms so just be cautious with your source but if good reviews then by all means stick with what works!

Yea never heard or used them. As you probably heard some sarms companys are complete bunk and some stuff their products full of prohormones/oral steroids/clen/etc so just because its working doesnt mean they are legit sarms so just be cautious with your source but if good reviews then by all means stick with what works!

Reviews were good (quite a lot of people recommended them) and the effects haven't been strong enough to be steroids. I may try another source my next cycle just to compare, but given the no side effects and results I like these

Almost finished my second cycle of osta, and will add in Cardarine for the last month or two. I improved a LOT but I now want to get very lean. Will post photo updates in 4-6 weeks because my progress has been incredible.

Back
Top Bottom