Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS & Getting back old shape

da40

Hey everyone,

Looking for some advice. I'm a 21 y/o female, used to be in great shape 2 years ago, lean and muscular. Since then I've lost muscle and gained some fat, and finding it almost impossible to get back to where I was. It's kind of depressing hah. I have fat to cut but I've lost so much muscle I don't want to continue wasting away what I have. At the same time no way do I want to bulk up and gain more fat.

Looked into it and seems like SARMS may be a good choice for me. I estimate I have around 10 lbs of fat to lose and 5 lbs of muscle to gain (though more would be nice ofc). Would this be achievable on something like ostarine, while in a deficit (or would eating at maintenance be better)?

By the way, would it interact with birth control, or diazepam (sometimes take for anxiety)? If I am unable to go to the gym for 4-5 days, do I continue taking it? My body's quite sensitive, never taken anything. Would really appreciate the help, did a lot of reading here, sorry if anything's been answered before just wanted some more specific help :)

Hey everyone,

Looking for some advice. I'm a 21 y/o female, used to be in great shape 2 years ago, lean and muscular. Since then I've lost muscle and gained some fat, and finding it almost impossible to get back to where I was. It's kind of depressing hah. I have fat to cut but I've lost so much muscle I don't want to continue wasting away what I have. At the same time no way do I want to bulk up and gain more fat.

Looked into it and seems like SARMS may be a good choice for me. I estimate I have around 10 lbs of fat to lose and 5 lbs of muscle to gain (though more would be nice ofc). Would this be achievable on something like ostarine, while in a deficit (or would eating at maintenance be better)?

By the way, would it interact with birth control, or diazepam (sometimes take for anxiety)? If I am unable to go to the gym for 4-5 days, do I continue taking it? My body's quite sensitive, never taken anything. Would really appreciate the help, did a lot of reading here, sorry if anything's been answered before just wanted some more specific help :)

They will help. I always recommend Cardarine (GW) as the base for cutting. Then osta is a great combo with it for lean muscle mass.

20mg/day for cardarine, not sure on the osta dose for women but the standard for men is 25mg/day.

No idea if they would interact with birth control but they shouldnt interact with diazepa but again everyones body is different. I take xanax for flying and its never had any interaction with sarms.

Yes you keep taking even if you cant work out for 4-5 days but again I wouldnt expect to see a ton of progress if you are not hitting a gym for a week at a time. Diet and training are going to eb the key the sarms are just icing on the cake.

They will help. I always recommend Cardarine (GW) as the base for cutting. Then osta is a great combo with it for lean muscle mass.

20mg/day for cardarine, not sure on the osta dose for women but the standard for men is 25mg/day.

No idea if they would interact with birth control but they shouldnt interact with diazepa but again everyones body is different. I take xanax for flying and its never had any interaction with sarms.

Yes you keep taking even if you cant work out for 4-5 days but again I wouldnt expect to see a ton of progress if you are not hitting a gym for a week at a time. Diet and training are going to eb the key the sarms are just icing on the cake.

Thanks for the reply, I've seen anywhere from 2.5mg to 20mg recommended for women, I'll probably start with 5mg.

As for the days off, it's only when I go traveling (once a month or so), will still be doing some form of exercise just not as intense as I normally do.

Also, how is Yohimbine with SARMs? I've taken it before to varying success, but alone

yohimbine is not necessary... i would stack gw501516 and mk2866... there wont be any interference with any of the things you are taking... mk2866, has a times, caused menstrual irregularities and/or clitoris enlargement in some females but not all, but it wont interfere with birth control.. this is what the cycle would look like... you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
13-16 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

yohimbine is not necessary... i would stack gw501516 and mk2866... there wont be any interference with any of the things you are taking... mk2866, has a times, caused menstrual irregularities and/or clitoris enlargement in some females but not all, but it wont interfere with birth control.. this is what the cycle would look like... you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
13-16 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Thanks, looks like I'm gonna go with the cardarine + ostarine. Isn't 25mg a bit too high though?

For the recomp effect would you suggest eating at maintenance, or below (I def want to lose fat, but don't want to waste efficacy of the sarms by cutting)?

you want to start 12.5 mg the first two weeks with ostarine then bump to 25 mg after...

i generally recommend starting 150-200 below maintenance on a recomp and assessing... there's no magic answer as everyone is different however sarms have the ability to allow you to eat at a small deficit and still preserve muscle...

you want to start 12.5 mg the first two weeks with ostarine then bump to 25 mg after...

i generally recommend starting 150-200 below maintenance on a recomp and assessing... there's no magic answer as everyone is different however sarms have the ability to allow you to eat at a small deficit and still preserve muscle...

Awesome thanks! Will try it and see how I get along. It's about time I was ripped again... is there anything worse than letting yourself get chubby...

yeah GW + a little ostarine or lgd is good for a female

also you are only 21, take your time with this. you said you fell off the wagon which to me is peculiar to hear from someone your age. really no such thing is possible.. what you do now in your 20's will dictate your 30's and 40's in a big way. so build up the consistency

also i do not like to hear you have to take anxiety meds. this is a bad trend among your age group. there are ways to fix that without drugs which do not fix, they cover up. the exercise and focusing on your diet and proper lifestyle will help you balance out. if you need any addition help or codes to sarms1 hit me up, i actually have a really good deal i can hook you up with

yeah GW + a little ostarine or lgd is good for a female

also you are only 21, take your time with this. you said you fell off the wagon which to me is peculiar to hear from someone your age. really no such thing is possible.. what you do now in your 20's will dictate your 30's and 40's in a big way. so build up the consistency

also i do not like to hear you have to take anxiety meds. this is a bad trend among your age group. there are ways to fix that without drugs which do not fix, they cover up. the exercise and focusing on your diet and proper lifestyle will help you balance out. if you need any addition help or codes to sarms1 hit me up, i actually have a really good deal i can hook you up with

I didn't completely fall off but I lost the good body I had (at least by my standards). I've been trying to get it back by eating at maintenance, didn't work, and then cutting to reduce the fat, again didn't work, even by my old methods and training incredibly hard. Maybe my hormones are messed up from cutting. Whatever it is I'm tired of it

As for the anxiety meds I only take them once a month or so when I have a big meeting for work, it's not regular at all. :)

Hey everyone,

It can help but ot comes down to your diet and training more than anything

You also take sarms every day, workout or not

Feel like I should give a small update! I've been on Ostarine for just under 4 weeks now. Started at 10mg and raised to 15mg. Well it's been amazing. Despite being in a deficit my strength in the gym is increasing rapidly, I'm getting all my old muscle back and even more especially in my abs and shoulders. I'm leaning out pretty well. Perhaps best of all is the effect on my general motivation. I'm incredibly motivated and feel more confident than I ever have, both in the gym and out. Don't know if it has interacted with my BC at all, but I have no side effects at all. Seems too good to be true to be honest! I want to be on it forever haha. Will probably go until 12 weeks. What's the general consensus on amount of time on and off?

Feel like I should give a small update! I've been on Ostarine for just under 4 weeks now. Started at 10mg and raised to 15mg. Well it's been amazing. Despite being in a deficit my strength in the gym is increasing rapidly, I'm getting all my old muscle back and even more especially in my abs and shoulders. I'm leaning out pretty well. Perhaps best of all is the effect on my general motivation. I'm incredibly motivated and feel more confident than I ever have, both in the gym and out. Don't know if it has interacted with my BC at all, but I have no side effects at all. Seems too good to be true to be honest! I want to be on it forever haha. Will probably go until 12 weeks. What's the general consensus on amount of time on and off?

I would run a PCT with clomid 25mgs a day for 4 weeks along with either M1MK or N2Generate.

After that id take at least a couple months off. Osta still can suppress so you need to look at your bloods.

Discovered a possible side effect about 6 weeks in. If I work out I feel great, but if I take more than a few days off, I feel terrible. Depressed, antsy, nauseous. So everything's fine unless I lift some weights (did not get this before taking osta). Strange.

Maybe your just producing more endorphins as a result of getting better results in the gym.

Yes perhaps. I do feel way more motivated and like the endorphin rush has been multiplied by 10x. Maybe I just miss that too much when I don't work out.

Discovered a possible side effect about 6 weeks in. If I work out I feel great, but if I take more than a few days off, I feel terrible. Depressed, antsy, nauseous. So everything's fine unless I lift some weights (did not get this before taking osta). Strange.
Sounds like me on Tren

Sounds like me on Tren

I was on holiday looking at the palm trees and wondering why I felt so depressed. When I got back home I would just curl up and go to sleep to avoid feeling so bad, thinking I should probably see a doctor for suicidal thoughts or some bs. Next day I hit the gym and I'm back to feeling on top of the world.

Back
Top Bottom