Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS & PED testing?? Cardarine and Andarine

Daveyslocker

Registered
Hi, hoping for some knowledge and advice here - I have looked through other threads but not been able to find the answer to my questions, so sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I am just coming to the end of my first 8 week cycle of Andarine(50mg/day) and Cardarine(15mg/day).

I wondered how quickly you could be able to test clean if testing for PEDs? If you were say 2 weeks or 4 weeks out of a cycle are there measures you could take to "clear" your system and pass a test? From what I've read people seem to advise between 1-2 months to be on the safe side.

Thanks for any input, Daveyslocker.//

The detection times of SARMS are still unknown since they are so new to the market.

However, based on their half lives I would estimate the detection time to be around 1 month. I tell all my drug tested clients to stop all SARMS 6 weeks prior to their blood test and there have not been any issues so far.

Thanks Muskate! If one of your guys was less than 4 weeks between ending a cycle and competing/being tested, would there be anything they could do to speed the process that you know of? Appreciate your input.

Still trying to find out the definitive clear out times. As SARMS is so new we dont have the data to give a concrete time frame. But as mentioned above the half life of the SARMS can give a indication on potential detection times. 6 weeks seems to be a good bet.

greetings. I have raw powdered 1gr cardarine. I want to run the product. is the formula correct?
For 1 ml / 10 mg
59,4 ml ethyl alcohol or propylene glycol or alcohol
600 mg cardarine

greetings. I have raw powdered 1gr cardarine. I want to run the product. is the formula correct?
For 1 ml / 10 mg
600 mg cardarine

You can dose it exactly for the amount per day if you so wish.

For 1 ml / 10 mg
600 mg cardarine

Correct if thats what your looking to come out with.

Back
Top Bottom