Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS & PED testing?? Cardarine and Andarine

Daveyslocker

Registered
Hi, hoping for some knowledge and advice here - I have looked through other threads but not been able to find the answer to my questions, so sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I am just coming to the end of my first 8 week cycle of Andarine(50mg/day) and Cardarine(15mg/day).

I wondered how quickly you could be able to test clean if testing for PEDs? If you were say 2 weeks or 4 weeks out of a cycle are there measures you could take to "clear" your system and pass a test? From what I've read people seem to advise between 1-2 months to be on the safe side.

Thanks for any input, Daveyslocker.//

The detection times of SARMS are still unknown since they are so new to the market.

However, based on their half lives I would estimate the detection time to be around 1 month. I tell all my drug tested clients to stop all SARMS 6 weeks prior to their blood test and there have not been any issues so far.

Thanks Muskate! If one of your guys was less than 4 weeks between ending a cycle and competing/being tested, would there be anything they could do to speed the process that you know of? Appreciate your input.

greetings. I have raw powdered 1gr cardarine. I want to run the product. is the formula correct?
For 1 ml / 10 mg
59,4 ml ethyl alcohol or propylene glycol or alcohol
600 mg cardarine

greetings. I have raw powdered 1gr cardarine. I want to run the product. is the formula correct?
For 1 ml / 10 mg
59,4 ml ethyl alcohol or propylene glycol or alcohol
600 mg cardarine

You can dose it exactly for the amount per day if you so wish.

Back
Top Bottom