Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS anabolic effect

J_andrew702

Registered
9C542194-E8F0-409D-9AAD-2E380C084243.jpg

Hello everyone, i attached a picture to see if these statements are true?

Thanks

No. Sarms can be a bit suppressive, but nothing at all like prohormones and steroids which do shut you down. You also need to run them for well longer than 4 or 5 weeks to reap the full benefits.
There is a big issue with greedy people passing off prohormones as sarms. These do (among other side effects) shut you down hard. You should also be running a mini-PCT after a sarms cycle.

Last edited:
wherever you got that from is one clueless mfer... smfh... wow... everything he said was just completely wrong and ignorant and you can tell just by his approach to answering the questions calling names and things like that.. smfh

i'm dumbfounded how people behave like this. calling others moron and then saying dumb shit

dylan you should do a video about both those points cause they are beyond moronic themselves lol

Well it’s Joe Donnelly, he is really sarcastic though

- - - Updated - - -

i'm dumbfounded how people behave like this. calling others moron and then saying dumb shit

dylan you should do a video about both those points cause they are beyond moronic themselves lol

Sounds like a great idea!

Nahhh I think if u read it carefully he said he ran them 9 months ago, and now his test is low and wondering if it was the sarms. That's how I read it.

He will never truelly know if he never has previous testosterone tests, maybe he just always had low natty test.

Sarms can for sure cause you to have low T...

They don't stop losing effectiveness after 4-5 weeks though

Back
Top Bottom