Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms + anavar female cycle

mkwak

Registered
I'm looking to cut and lose fat while maintaining my muscle and possibly building more.

Stats: 5' 7"
Weight 148

Already have a great muscle base and a 6 pack.
Deadlift 370+, Clean 275, Squat 300

Train competitive CrossFit 3-4 hours a day 5 days a week. On recovery days either long jog, long swim, long row, some yoga, or sometimes full rest.

Looking to do Anavar for strength and Ostarine + Cardarine for endurance/ to lose fat.

What dosages are recommended for this cycle? I've tried all of those before on their own with pretty good results. Also, how long is the cycle supposed to be?

I heard - Anavar - 10mg / day for 6 weeks.
Ostarine (25mg) + Cardarine (10mg)

Thank you for your help!!!

Mkwak - I kind of chuckled at your recovery days. Holy shit. Where do you the freaking energy?

Haha! Idk! That's what I've been doing my whole life. But when I feel like I need a day off, I definitely take off!

I'm looking to cut and lose fat while maintaining my muscle and possibly building more.

Stats: 5' 7"
Weight 148

Already have a great muscle base and a 6 pack.
Deadlift 370+, Clean 275, Squat 300

Train competitive CrossFit 3-4 hours a day 5 days a week. On recovery days either long jog, long swim, long row, some yoga, or sometimes full rest.

Looking to do Anavar for strength and Ostarine + Cardarine for endurance/ to lose fat.

What dosages are recommended for this cycle? I've tried all of those before on their own with pretty good results. Also, how long is the cycle supposed to be?

I heard - Anavar - 10mg / day for 6 weeks.
Ostarine (25mg) + Cardarine (10mg)

Thank you for your help!!!

usually chicks run 10mg a day var. but the key is make sure you are getting it legit! a lot of fake var out there!

Back
Top Bottom