Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs Better Alternative to Cardarine

lance77tour

Registered
am wondering if there is another SARM that is better at fat loss than cardarine?

i have been reading about SR-9009, S4, LDG-4033

sr9009 is in the same family as cardarine.. not a sarm but helps with fat loss and endurance

I would use them TOGETHER like this

cardarine at 20mg per day or 10mg split dose am/pm
SR9009 5-10mg 1 hour before exercise

you will have some sick results on that stack as long as you make the most out of it and exercise and eat solid

and you can also add in S4 to that stack too at 50mg per day..

nutrobal is also a great choice, it will boost appetite though which annoys a lot of people.. but when i used it i swear my stomach looked flatter and fitter

SR-9009 is great for fat loss but used solely for that purpose you would have to dose up to 6 times per day. I would run Cardarine as your main compound, SR-9009 pre workout, and add in N2Slin for the extra fat loss.

Check out this article on SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/stenabolic-sr9009-review

Cardarine and SR9009 are PPAR up regulators. Cardarine/SR9009 increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.

Both are great options and will significantly increase fat loss and endurance. Cardarine is slightly better for endurance and SR9009 is slightly better for fat loss.

The recommended dosage of cardarine is 20mg/day
The recommended dosage of SR9009 is 30mg/day

Cardarine has a half life of 24 hours so you only need to dose it once per day. Due to SR9009's short half life, you want to split up your daily dosage into 3 dosages throughout the day.

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

As @Stevesmi mentioned, your best option would actually be to use BOTH

Back
Top Bottom