Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms and bloodwork

Then please, explain to me how I had none of the usual side effects from steroids ? And how I managed to keep my LH and FSH levels the same ? Cmon...

Accept it fellas: Ostarine is not the safest drug how they say. Also accept that I ran the thing itself.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Then please tell me how I kept my LH and FSH levels the same and healthy. Also tell me how acne and hair loss never happened to me during it.

I ran Ostarine itself. Period.

Then please tell me how I kept my LH and FSH levels the same and healthy. Also tell me how acne and hair loss never happened to me during it.

You make no sense. You are saying that Ostarine is suppressive but also saying that your LH and FSH are good. If something is suppressive it will lower your LH and FSH.

Err eh? So LH and FSH are ok and you had no acne and didn't go bald. So... every things cool?

You make no sense. You are saying that Ostarine is suppressive but also saying that your LH and FSH are good. If something is suppressive it will lower your LH and FSH.

Nope. This a steroid thing. Dude, I’ve done my bloods. It’s stated in there. My test went down due to androgen receptors. Sarms are an improvement in that way...

Err eh? So LH and FSH are ok and you had no acne and didn't go bald. So... every things cool?

My HDL, Test and triglycerides went down.

The LH and FSH only help when it comes to PCT (I don’t need to run SERMs etc). It’s only a matter of time for me to recover.

I am sure there are a shit ton of companies selling fake sarms but if you’re gonna accuse another company for selling “prohormomes” then please back it up and explain. I love the information you guys put out, but lying about other companies is just absurd. You know there’s other companies out there that have real sarms right? Isarms and sarmsx are not the only two places that carry “Legit sarms” i garrentee you if Anyone brings up any sarm company other than sarmsx or isarms all the monitors will tell you how it’s a prohormone and how you should stay as far away as possible. I’m not associated with EA at all but there’s hundreds of positive independent reviews about their products yet no bad ones, it’s funny how the only people bashing EA are the ones advertising other brands. Also sarms are not as expensive as these companies are selling them for. It’s all about money... hope it don’t get kicked off for this

My HDL, Test and triglycerides went down.

The LH and FSH only help when it comes to PCT (I don’t need to run SERMs etc). It’s only a matter of time for me to recover.

That's not really how it works...

LH and FSH signal the body to increase testosterone levels. If your LH and FSH went up, your testosterone levels will go up as well.

Remember that testosterone levels fluctuate greatly throughout the day. You probably did the blood work after having a bad nights sleep or something. I suspect if you got blood work done again your testosterone levels would actually be higher then your previous blood work if you LH and FSH are higher then before

That's not really how it works...

LH and FSH signal the body to increase testosterone levels. If your LH and FSH went up, your testosterone levels will go up as well.

Remember that testosterone levels fluctuate greatly throughout the day. You probably did the blood work after having a bad nights sleep or something. I suspect if you got blood work done again your testosterone levels would actually be higher then your previous blood work if you LH and FSH are higher then before

Even though It means my natural production is there at a certain level and not super inhibited. And yeah, I did have a horrible night os sleep but there’s no way this could drop more than 50% of my previous bloods.

Then please, explain to me how I had none of the usual side effects from steroids ? And how I managed to keep my LH and FSH levels the same ? Cmon...

Accept it fellas: Ostarine is not the safest drug how they say. Also accept that I ran the thing itself.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

I agree 100%. I cannot stand the bullshit about this drug that many people spread in the internet. It is safe... Yes. At 3 mg/day - which is the dose that they tested in clinical trials. At bodybuilding doses, expect that your testosterone will be strongly suppressed, your liver values will skyrocket, and your blood cholesterol will be messed up.

Ostarine is one of the biggest failures that the world of SARMS has ever produced. This is a bitter irony, because the company GTx preferred this crap instead of Andarine (S4), whose side effects are much lower, despite a very similar chemical structure.

Back
Top Bottom