Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms , can you bulk

ragnor

so upon some research I've really been leaning towards running a cycle of GW&MK667. I haven't decided if I will add SR9009 or RAD140 or not. My goal will be to add as much weight as possible.
will be lifting a min. of 3 days a week( worst case)I will stick to the big 3 lifts dead's,squats, and bench I will have some accessories work but will focus on getting the big back up to where the belong.
thanks for advice and taking the time to read this

Hello bro,

Why not running some real steroids instead? I think it would make it easier for you to reach your goals.

Why are you running gw or sr9009 if you want to add weight? Rad 140 and MK667 are good for it, maybe add in Ostarine also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I would but not really into pinning, more for the inconvenience then anything else. I put some serious thought into a Anavar cycle, but with out test of some sort kind of a waste from what I've read and been told not to mention all the bunk crap out there today. I'm open to suggestions though

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you running gw or sr9009 if you want to add weight? Rad 140 and MK667 are good for it, maybe add in Ostarine also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
yeah that's why im asking for advice not real familiar any of them just started doing some research and reading on them. I like the fact that they are orals and a min pct.
I have turned to the vast knowledge of the kind folks on here to help guide me in the correct direction.

For Mass building with SARMS I would run:

Nutrobal (25mg/day) - this is like HGH and will help with healing, strength, and increased appetite
LGD or S4 - I prefer LGD which would be run at 10mg or you can do S4 for 50mg/day

Again you wont get huge but with the right bulking diet and training could add some muscle

GW or SR9009 both help with endurance and fat loss. I love GW (cardarine) but not sure if it would inhibit your bulking. Diet/Training I think will impact it more than GW but up to you.

The nice thing about SARMS is their versatility. You can really stack any SARMS together. You can read up on all the different SARMS available for purchase here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

Cardarine and SR9009 are great for increasing fat loss and endurance but they aren't the best SARMS for size/strength gains. Adding cardarine/sr9009 would make your bulk more of a 'lean bulk' since those 2 sarms are ppar up regulators and directly increase fat loss and endurance.

Some of the best SARMS for strength/size are LGD, S4, Rad140 and nutrobal.

I really like nutrobal since it also increases appetite. I would do a SARMS cycle like this

Weeks 1 - 12
S4 50mg/day or LGD 10mg/day
rad140 20-30mg/day
nutrobal 25mg/day
(optional) cardarine 20mg/day

Weeks 13 - 16
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

On week 17 you can start your next cycle of SARMS.

Yea when I see posts like this I always lean towards the use of steroids. I mean you can get some decent gains from sarms but nothing like running an actual cycle. It sounds like you really want to put on mass and a basic test at 500mg per week would put on a solid 15lbs if you cycle it correctly. Sarms won't really come close to that but its up to you. Sarms are a good way to get into the PED game so if you do go that route I would listen to Muskate's advice about taking the sarms he suggested. The ones you want to take will not put on any mass hardly at all, they are not designed to do so. Best of Luck

For Mass building with SARMS I would run:

Nutrobal (25mg/day) - this is like HGH and will help with healing, strength, and increased appetite
LGD or S4 - I prefer LGD which would be run at 10mg or you can do S4 for 50mg/day

Again you wont get huge but with the right bulking diet and training could add some muscle

GW or SR9009 both help with endurance and fat loss. I love GW (cardarine) but not sure if it would inhibit your bulking. Diet/Training I think will impact it more than GW but up to you.

yeah ive spent the last 3 weeks getting diet in check and think I have it to a place where I can now work with it. I also have decided to return to good ole 5x3x1 for awhile, I saw some nice results from it before my hiatus.

The nice thing about SARMS is their versatility. You can really stack any SARMS together. You can read up on all the different SARMS available for purchase here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

Cardarine and SR9009 are great for increasing fat loss and endurance but they aren't the best SARMS for size/strength gains. Adding cardarine/sr9009 would make your bulk more of a 'lean bulk' since those 2 sarms are ppar up regulators and directly increase fat loss and endurance.

Some of the best SARMS for strength/size are LGD, S4, Rad140 and nutrobal.

I really like nutrobal since it also increases appetite. I would do a SARMS cycle like this

Weeks 1 - 12
S4 50mg/day or LGD 10mg/day
rad140 20-30mg/day
nutrobal 25mg/day
(optional) cardarine 20mg/day

Weeks 13 - 16
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

On week 17 you can start your next cycle of SARMS.

I really appreciate the info, a lot to learn and get lined up. I think ill stay away from S4 just due to the vision issues, I know they might be small and not a guarantee but ill try LGD 1st.
thanks again for the help, I'm sure ill have more questions for you sir before I'm done

Yea when I see posts like this I always lean towards the use of steroids. I mean you can get some decent gains from sarms but nothing like running an actual cycle. It sounds like you really want to put on mass and a basic test at 500mg per week would put on a solid 15lbs if you cycle it correctly. Sarms won't really come close to that but its up to you. Sarms are a good way to get into the PED game so if you do go that route I would listen to Muskate's advice about taking the sarms he suggested. The ones you want to take will not put on any mass hardly at all, they are not designed to do so. Best of Luck

Ideally, yes I would run test I just hate ordering off sites even though most of the ones reviewed are safe just get nervous. I have to try to keep this very low key so having to keep pins around and try to pin without a bunch of question's can be a hassle, I will admit that this is however the crossroads im at. I know that a test run would be the way to go, just trying to figure what way would be the easiest cycle to run and keep on. I looked at prohormones just to toxic and a lot a ancillary products to take so not my favorite option.
as always I appreciate the help and always willing to get advice or constructive criticism.

I was going to PM you afew questions but need afew more post lololol. questions were basic ive tried to be vigilant in my research and answer most of my own questions. I know that certain things are taboo on the open forums. ill just have to make more post I guess.

Its tough im in the same boat I 100% cant have pins around plus I travel so much for work taking gear with me isnt feasible.

I am a thicker guy to begin with so I find that SARMS are a great way to drop body fat and maintain muscle mass. I post a few before and after pics. I actually lost over 20+ pounds using SARMS with a lower calorie diet but I was thrilled with the results.

If you just are looking for Mass Fit-PharmaD hit it on the head you need steroids plain and simple. Nothing will do what they will do mass wise.

SARMS are a good starting point and can go to gear from there if you want. All depends on how far you want to go.

Link to pics before and after are below. Click on the image icons on the second page for the 4 I have posted.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...before-after-sarms1-triple-stack-50711-2.html

Back
Top Bottom