Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS for a competitor

yenetooks

Registered
I am planning on competing this fall. i've always competed in natty competitions and modelling. i am 5 11 and 170 pounds very lean.. close to 6% body fat. i want to add just lean lean muscle, nothing too much. i don't want to ruin my career. please tell me your rec'dation

Im not a competitor, never have been and never will be. My opinion is that taking SARMS is going to make you ineligible to compete in natural competition. So moving into a pool of competitors that are all on steroids, there aren't enough SARMS on the planet that would put you on the same playing field. SARMS are great for average guys that want to put a few pounds of muscle on or bridging between cycles but, they have no place as the core PED in physique competitions. So if you're going to cross over to the dark side my opinion is that steroids are the only option. All of that being said, if you are having success as a natural competitor, then I would say stay away from SARMS or anything else that could jeopardize your status as a natural athlete, at least until you're ready to retire.

i would definitely go with gw501516 and s4.. thats the perfect stack for what you're wanting... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceu...KX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

I suspect it's gonna come down to how 'natural' you are and what the fed tests for.

This is spot on, I’m not sure if they’re testing GW for body builders but I know some CrossFit athletes got pegged for GW.

I suspect at 6% you’re really looking for more a boost of energy or an ability to train longer. GW could help with this but do research on the testing to find out if it’s “ok” for you.

I would say gw and S4 for sure. I'd also add mk2866 to it. That's a very mildly suppressive stack so perfect for you. You just dont want to be on it when tested

Back
Top Bottom