Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms for cutting with anavar

Lisa9821

Registered
Hi guys
I'm a 26 yr old female and weigh 86 kilos
I have done a cycle of anavar before thinking it would help me lose weight (I was mistaken) but it did help me gain muscle
I've decided to do a second cycle of anavar as I was happy with the results from the first cycle but to stack it with an anavar cycle, my question is
The cycle I got is cardarine and ostarine, the website says to take 10 mg of cardarine in morning and 10mg before my work out, it also says to take 25mg of ostarine on the morning and 25 before my workout.. Now what I've read up on 50mg of ostarine is way to much for a female and I should only be taking 25mg, how long is it's life? If I take it once a day in the morning will it still be effective? The website said it has a half life so to take it twice but can't find a straight answer from my research.. Thanks guys

Hi guys
I have done a cycle of anavar before thinking it would help me lose weight (I was mistaken) but it did help me gain muscle
I've decided to do a second cycle of anavar as I was happy with the results from the first cycle but to stack it with an anavar cycle, my question is
The cycle I got is cardarine and ostarine, the website says to take 10 mg of cardarine in morning and 10mg before my work out, it also says to take 25mg of ostarine on the morning and 25 before my workout.. Now what I've read up on 50mg of ostarine is way to much for a female and I should only be taking 25mg, how long is it's life? If I take it once a day in the morning will it still be effective? The website said it has a half life so to take it twice but can't find a straight answer from my research.. Thanks guys

Can I ask what website you are buying/reading from?

Cardarine has a half life that lasts about a day so no need to split dose can take 20mg once a day in the morning. Osta dosage is 25mg max no need to go beyond that.

What are you running the anavar dose at? I usually see most females using 10-20mg/day max.

Can I ask what website you are buying/reading from?

Cardarine has a half life that lasts about a day so no need to split dose can take 20mg once a day in the morning. Osta dosage is 25mg max no need to go beyond that.

What are you running the anavar dose at? I usually see most females using 10-20mg/day max.

I got it from sarms1.com
So take both 20mg cardarine and 25mg osta at the same time in the morning?
I'm taking 20mg anavar a day, last time I did 15 but wanted to try 20, wouldn't go above that though, this is split though as I read it has a half life of 8 hours so I'll take 10 in the morning and 10 after 8 hours

I got it from sarms1.com
So take both 20mg cardarine and 25mg osta at the same time in the morning?
I'm taking 20mg anavar a day, last time I did 15 but wanted to try 20, wouldn't go above that though, this is split though as I read it has a half life of 8 hours so I'll take 10 in the morning and 10 after 8 hours

Yup thats what I do and they both have a half life that lasts about a day so no need to dose more than once just take them both in the AM.

Stenobolic (sr9009) is the one with the short half life that you need to dose pre workout.

that stack is fine for you to use and safe

as an overweight female you really need to focus on diet first. I don't know your history or what you have been doing in the past, but the sooner you get things going in the right direction on diet the better chance you have at permanent results. would love to work with you on that aspect for a consult

Hi guys

Err happy gaining weight??

What do you mean

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys, I'm added in a strict diet and upping my cardio and weight lifting with it, how long do you think until I see results?

I put in bold above: have done a cycle of anavar before thinking it would help me lose weight (I was mistaken) but it did help me gain muscle
I've decided to do a second cycle of anavar as I was happy with the results.

You wanted to lose weight, added muscle instead and said you was happy with the result. Hence my asking.

I put in bold above: have done a cycle of anavar before thinking it would help me lose weight (I was mistaken) but it did help me gain muscle
I've decided to do a second cycle of anavar as I was happy with the results.

You wanted to lose weight, added muscle instead and said you was happy with the result. Hence my asking.

I was happy with the muscle gains, specifically in my shoulders, biceps and ass, but obviously I didn't lose the weight around my mid section that I was originally aiming to lose, which is why I'm trying the sarms cutting stack but added anavar with it so I can build more muscle along with hopefully losing the remainder of my midsection fat.
On just the anavar I lost a little bit of the weight but not enough to satisfy me so hopefully this triple stack will get me to my goal.

I was happy with the muscle gains, specifically in my shoulders, biceps and ass, but obviously I didn't lose the weight around my mid section that I was originally aiming to lose, which is why I'm trying the sarms cutting stack but added anavar with it so I can build more muscle along with hopefully losing the remainder of my midsection fat.
On just the anavar I lost a little bit of the weight but not enough to satisfy me so hopefully this triple stack will get me to my goal.

There are many, many posts where members talk about 'cutting with anavar' and we always reply - diet!

Back
Top Bottom