Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: SARMS Cycle (Help!)

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    SARMS Cycle (Help!)

    What is a good SARMS Cycle to build lean mass and lose bodyfat while dieting? Also what is a good PCT to use with SARMS?

  2. #2
    Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,098
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Portia69 View Post
    What is a good SARMS Cycle to build lean mass and lose bodyfat while dieting? Also what is a good PCT to use with SARMS?
    Triple stack.. And mini pct
    STARTING A CYCLE? READ THESE LESSONS LEARNED BEFORE YOU DO!
    http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...essons+learned

    FOLLOW THE PERFECT PCT PROTOCOL: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

    PROUD MEMBER OF THE EVO FAMILY, BOUNCE TEAM, AND TREN KILLERS...

  3. #3
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,730
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro triple stack is best...cardarine 20mgs/ed...andarine 25mgs/ed...osta mk2866 25mgs/ed...sarms1 is the place brother...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Long Island,NY
    Posts
    103
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Triple stack off sarms1 of gw, osta and s4.

  5. #5
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,599
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The SARMs triple stack is your best bet to burn fat and gain some lean mass. It is very safe, and you don't really need anything more than the mini-PCT. I have been cycling this stack together with my wife for ages, and so far we have never had a single issue with it.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

  6. #6
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    53,191
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if money is an issue you can run a double stack of S4/LGD with GW
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  7. #7
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Right Coast USA
    Posts
    5,193
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The triple stack is perfect but you need to have a great diet and training with it

  8. #8
    V.I.P. muskate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
    Posts
    29,362
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree with everyone. The SARMs triple stack would be a good first SARMS cycle to run. You can read up on the triple stack here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARM...stack-protocol

    After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day

    SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of amortization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    192
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    I agree with everyone. The SARMs triple stack would be a good first SARMS cycle to run. You can read up on the triple stack here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARM...stack-protocol

    After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day

    SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of amortization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com
    This. Triple stack sounds like the best body recomp, and with as much as sarms cost - you're wasting your money/losing gains if you don't follow a good pct (on any kind of stack).

  10. #10
    EVO V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    5,379
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KC1985 View Post
    This. Triple stack sounds like the best body recomp, and with as much as sarms cost - you're wasting your money/losing gains if you don't follow a good pct (on any kind of stack).
    Triple is your best option..if you go with a single sarm, LGD for sure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HELP HELP HELP
    By Indian beast in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-14-2019, 04:33 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2016, 09:28 PM
  3. help Sarms help
    By redd in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-27-2015, 02:44 AM
  4. End first SARMS Cycle - Results, Next SARMS Cycle
    By surflifter in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-11-2015, 01:10 AM
  5. Sarms sarms sarms...............................
    By kneelmeh in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-10-2015, 01:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •