Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS with dbol

Kiro

Registered
Hey all,
i`m planning to make my very first cycle. I want to take the best out of it and want to ask you guys if you think that I need to change something.
week 1-6 DBOL :10,20,20,20,20,10mg
week 1-6 ARIMIDEX: 0,5mg every 2nd day
week 1-12 LGD :10mg ed
week 1-12 S4: 50mg ed
week 1-12 MK677: 20mg ed
week 1-12 RAD140: 20mg ed
week 14-19 GW501516: 10mg ed
week 15-18 CLOMID: 50,40,30,20

What do you think? Any suggestions?

Hey all,
i`m planning to make my very first cycle. I want to take the best out of it and want to ask you guys if you think that I need to change something.
week 1-6 DBOL :10,20,20,20,20,10mg
week 1-6 ARIMIDEX: 0,5mg every 2nd day
week 1-12 LGD :10mg ed
week 1-12 S4: 50mg ed
week 1-12 MK677: 20mg ed
week 1-12 RAD140: 20mg ed
week 14-19 GW501516: 10mg ed
week 15-18 CLOMID: 50,40,30,20

What do you think? Any suggestions?

I don't understand why you are running a dbol only cycle. but ok. I would run it at 30mg a day for the 6 weeks. I wouldn't drop or add. I'd run 20mg of GW ed. Not 10. I cannot comment on the LGD, S4 or other sarms. I don't know enough about them.

I don't understand why you are running a dbol only cycle. but ok. I would run it at 30mg a day for the 6 weeks. I wouldn't drop or add. I'd run 20mg of GW ed. Not 10. I cannot comment on the LGD, S4 or other sarms. I don't know enough about them.

I was used to take accutane soon and that`s why I don`t want to take other oral aas (because of the liver). It`s also my first cycle and want it to be oral only.
Also, some info about me: 64kg, 170cm, 19yo

I was used to take accutane soon and that`s why I don`t want to take other oral aas (because of the liver). It`s also my first cycle and want it to be oral only.

it's not the dbol that is the issue. It's the "oral" only. Especially if you are on accutane now, bro. you should stay away from AAS. HOLY FUCK! 19 years old. No dude...do not take AAS at all. none. I wouldn't even do the SARMS, but if you have to do something ok fine. you are 141lbs? cmon man.

Let's get serious here.

- - - Updated - - -

it's not the dbol that is the issue. It's the "oral" only. Especially if you are on accutane now, bro. you should stay away from AAS. HOLY FUCK! 19 years old. No dude...do not take AAS at all. none. I wouldn't even do the SARMS, but if you have to do something ok fine. you are 141lbs? cmon man.

Let's get serious here.

you are 5ft 5 140lbs. 19 years old. the only advice you should get is to get none and stop all of this nonsense.

Let's get serious here.

- - - Updated - - -

you are 5ft 5 140lbs. 19 years old. the only advice you should get is to get none and stop all of this nonsense.

Hm, why do you think that I shouldn`t do sarms/aas?

AAS will shut down your natural test production and possibly fuck it up for the rest of your life. You don’t even peak on natural test production until 25 or 26, so you should build naturally at the very least until then. I wouldn’t recommend AAS until someone is at least 30 years old, and I would never recommend an oral only cycle. That shit is extremely hard on the liver. Get on a good clean diet and workout program for 5 or 6 years before you try to add AAS or sarms. Smh at kids today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are only 19. you don't need to be messing with anything right now

stick to natural supplements. n2bm has good options.. something as simple as creatine is as good as gold for your age

no upside to using steroids right now, you are only hurting yourself.. and you are still too young for SARM's.. wait till you are 21 atleast

stick to natural supplements. n2bm has good options.. something as simple as creatine is as good as gold for your age

no upside to using steroids right now, you are only hurting yourself.. and you are still too young for SARM's.. wait till you are 21 atleast

21 he can think about sarms. AAS, wait until he’s at least 30.

21 he can think about sarms. AAS, wait until he’s at least 30.

This thread shoulda been called Accutane and AAS/SARMs
To the OP bro...i was 19 once and I was a huge pussy, skinny fat no muscle no confidence and I wanted to blast gear and look like fucking Dorian Yates...all I did was watch pumping iron and blood and guts EVERYDAY for a year...then I got in the gym hard af...20yrs later I've STILL never takin a fucking thing not 1 pill not 1mg of test not 1 sarm nothin...and I'm 5'10 225 and jacked af...i have a genetic advantage maybe you don't but DO NOT fuck up your body before you actually give yourself a chance to find out man...
Accutane is str8 toxic af...id rather have ance and deal with that shit later in life than peel yrs off your liver be careful bro

This thread shoulda been called Accutane and AAS/SARMs
To the OP bro...i was 19 once and I was a huge pussy, skinny fat no muscle no confidence and I wanted to blast gear and look like fucking Dorian Yates...all I did was watch pumping iron and blood and guts EVERYDAY for a year...then I got in the gym hard af...20yrs later I've STILL never takin a fucking thing not 1 pill not 1mg of test not 1 sarm nothin...and I'm 5'10 225 and jacked af...i have a genetic advantage maybe you don't but DO NOT fuck up your body before you actually give yourself a chance to find out man...
Accutane is str8 toxic af...id rather have ance and deal with that shit later in life than peel yrs off your liver be careful bro

Sounds like you have killer genetics. My genetics cause me to be strong, quick, lean and solid. But never like “big, big”

You're too young - next

Listen to Steve.

Your body is still going through puberty. If you use steroids at your age you will prevent your body from going through puberty properly

come on bro, 19 years old? just stop the nonsense and absurdity, seriously... dont act like you dont know better...

Back
Top Bottom