Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS during a cycle? PCT only or both?

biggamike

What's up everybody?!?! After reading the perfect PCT article I did a little more research on the SARMS used in the PCT, Cardarine and Osterine and both sound awesome. What I wanted to know is are these SARMS strictly to be used during PCT or could they also be used during a cycle? And if so, what would be the added benefit of running them during the cycle? Thanks in advance.

I think the osta would just be a bit of overkill already on a test cycle - but great for the pct (they told me it would be overkill in just a sarms stack).

I would think the gw50 would be fine during cycle as it's mostly a great energy/endurance boost. If I peak/don't gain enough on my second sarms stack I'm planning on using the gw50 with 500mg test e/wk for 12 weeks...

I think the osta would just be a bit of overkill already on a test cycle - but great for the pct (they told me it would be overkill in just a sarms stack).

I would think the gw50 would be fine during cycle as it's mostly a great energy/endurance boost. If I peak/don't gain enough on my second sarms stack I'm planning on using the gw50 with 500mg test e/wk for 12 weeks...

Ok. Cool. Seems like the gw50 would be a great addition if you're doing a cutting type of cycle. From what I read, the ostarine can add 7-8lbs of lean mass in 8 weeks, but the if you're running test/tren/eq you should make plenty of lean gains.

You can use SARMS during your cycle and in your PCT, correct.

Ostarine supplementation during a steroid cycle isn't needed. It won't hurt either but the steroids you using are much more anabolic then ostarine and you can save some money by saving it just for your PCT.

Adding cardarine GW to your cycle will greatly increase the fat loss, recovery and endurance effects of your cycle. 10-20mg/day is a good dosage split into 1/2 AM and PM dosages.

Especially if you are using tren, cardarine is a great addition. It'll help combat some of the cardio side effects most people experience from tren.

There is absolutely no problem in using SARMs during the cycle. However, it is more reasonable to leave ostarine for the PCT, and just limit yourself to Cardarine GW, which will give you an amazing boost in endurance and recovery.

Also, as @muskate has already outlined, Cardarine GW is an awesome neutralizer of trenbolone's side effects, so it should always have a place in stack with trenbolone.

You can use SARMS during your cycle and in your PCT, correct.

Ostarine supplementation during a steroid cycle isn't needed. It won't hurt either but the steroids you using are much more anabolic then ostarine and you can save some money by saving it just for your PCT.

Adding cardarine GW to your cycle will greatly increase the fat loss, recovery and endurance effects of your cycle. 10-20mg/day is a good dosage split into 1/2 AM and PM dosages.

Especially if you are using tren, cardarine is a great addition. It'll help combat some of the cardio side effects most people experience from tren.

Thanks man! I'm glad I asked. In every cycle I've done I've always ran Tren. I will most certainly add in the cardarine once I start back up later this month. A couple questions though: Can I take GW for the duration of the cycle say the entire 12 weeks? And how should I dose it? Just start with 10mg a day and then increase to 20mg later? Thanks again.

There is absolutely no problem in using SARMs during the cycle. However, it is more reasonable to leave ostarine for the PCT, and just limit yourself to Cardarine GW, which will give you an amazing boost in endurance and recovery.

Also, as @muskate has already outlined, Cardarine GW is an awesome neutralizer of trenbolone's side effects, so it should always have a place in stack with trenbolone.

Ostarine out, Cardarine GW in. Thanks bro. I love me some tren so GW will be a must have for me at all times.

What's up everybody?!?! After reading the perfect PCT article I did a little more research on the SARMS used in the PCT, Cardarine and Osterine and both sound awesome. What I wanted to know is are these SARMS strictly to be used during PCT or could they also be used during a cycle? And if so, what would be the added benefit of running them during the cycle? Thanks in advance.

use the osta in pct and gw throughout and in pct. what i do anyways

Ylu can use sarms in cycle or use them to bridge with pct or just use them on there ow.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Everyone is intitled to there own opinion but in my opinion, SARMs can be used for both during a cycle along with PCT. Personally I use GW-501516 during a cycle and to keep my endurance in check along with the help of fat loss, then for a PCT I use Osta (along with the necessities) to prevent any muscle wasting.

Everyone is intitled to there own opinion but in my opinion, SARMs can be used for both during a cycle along with PCT. Personally I use GW-501516 during a cycle and to keep my endurance in check along with the help of fat loss, then for a PCT I use Osta (along with the necessities) to prevent any muscle wasting.
What you said seems to be the general consensus. I'm really considering getting my hands on some GW and running it throughout my cycle. Unlike a lot of guys my size I actually enjoy cardio and have no problem zoning out on the stairmill for 30 minutes. So anything that will help with endurance and aid in fat loss is a must have for me. Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

What you said seems to be the general consensus. I'm really considering getting my hands on some GW and running it throughout my cycle. Unlike a lot of guys my size I actually enjoy cardio and have no problem zoning out on the stairmill for 30 minutes. So anything that will help with endurance and aid in fat loss is a must have for me. Thanks for the advice.

bro i use cardarine (sarms1 stuff) on all cycles...i hate running out of breath on bulkers and love the cardio on cutters...cant go wrong...and brother read about it and make your own call
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine-gw-501516-explained

bro i use cardarine (sarms1 stuff) on all cycles...i hate running out of breath on bulkers and love the cardio on cutters...cant go wrong...and brother read about it and make your own call
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine-gw-501516-explained
Thanks for the link to the article. You guys are extremely helpful. I've learned quite a lot so far and from now on out I'll be hitting up the site/forum for everything.

Thanks for the link to the article. You guys are extremely helpful. I've learned quite a lot so far and from now on out I'll be hitting up the site/forum for everything.

Brother its great to have you in the evo family....

sarms are typically used during cycle. only ostarine should be used in pct. also GW is not a sarm, it is a PPAR so you can use it anytime

Why not Ostarine during the cycle?

What does Ostarine accomplish during the PCT period?

I got the Ostarine to help with a hamstring injury... Am I wasting money if I run Ostarine during my cycle?

Why not Ostarine during the cycle?

What does Ostarine accomplish during the PCT period?

I got the Ostarine to help with a hamstring injury... Am I wasting money if I run Ostarine during my cycle?
From what I've been told, it would basically be overkill and really wouldn't enhance the cycle.

I've been told that too, but it has never been explained, so I don't understand the mechanism.

Ostarine is mainly used to prevent muscle wasting along with helping to keep lean muscle. Ostarine helps keep your gains when coming off a cycle. GW during cycle, Osta PCT. On another note, if you were to use Ostarine for longer than 6-8 weeks, it could literally just have no effect.

Back
Top Bottom