Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS During PCT

Cador

Registered
What are your thoughts on running SARMs during your steriod PCT? I am potentially looking at using RAD140, MK677 and Osteraine. Will this hurt my recovery in mild to moderate doses?

Another option would be to wait untill my PCT is complete? I am looking for the most effective way to bridge between cycles.

you can run MK677, cardarine and SR no problem in pct

the other sarms are not even close to as suppressive as regular steroids BUT they are slightly suppressive and do other things like mess with your cholesterol and liver a bit. so no don't use them in pct

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

you can add mk677 and sr9009 as well

Thanks for the feedback guys, been running cycles for a number of years now but some old lifting buds have been trying to introduce me to SARMs they say they are a better bridge between cycles. Usually I just running hgh between cycles, this time around ill try the MK 677.

The pct I have planned looks like this:

PCT:
4 days after last shot, HCG @ 1000 IU for 5 days (week1)

Week 2 Novladex 20mg ed
Week 3 Novladex 20mg ed
Week 4 Novladex 20mg ed
Week 5 Novladex 10mg ed
Week 6 Novladex 10mg ed

Clomid 50mg ed (wk 2,3&4)
25mg ed (wk 4&5)

Adex .5mg eod or as required.

- - - Updated - - -

Might bump the nolva as Dylan suggested now. How soon after my the PCT should i wait before adding other SARMs like RAD140 and Ostraine to the mix?

Any mildly suppressive SARM is a no. It's also a NO for bridging. On is on is on. And that's gonna fuck you up long term. The more time off the better. Or else get comfortable with TRT and no bitching about your HPTA five years down the road

FYI mob, already got a TRT prescription. I usually just let my levels stabilize and get my blood tested before going back on it.

That said, my TRT prescription is low dose as my bloodwork stabilizes in the low/normal range. (Off cycle)

FYI mob, already got a TRT prescription. I usually just let my levels stabilize and get my blood tested before going back on it.

Then you're on. Zero need to bridge etc

I know what you are saying. I go on much higher doses when im on a cycle and still go through a normal PCT and recovery. I dont always hop right back on the cycle after my recovery period. If i stay off for a while, i go back on TRT. I have been tracking bloodwork for the last 15 years and my TRT is a top up to keep my test levels on par with those in my 20s, not abuse.

The latest cycle / pct and questions on bridging are to keep more of my gains and get on track with where I was prior to the Covid layoff. Lost a fair bit of strength and put on some bf, I like to keep lean and defined (around 10-12%).

Back
Top Bottom