Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms effects on muscle growth

elbertn

Hey i had a question about sarms and muscle growth. What are the best ways to boost my muscles and stay healthy at the same time when using them?
I’m 55 years old and have had 1 heart attack before. I am in way better shape then i was before, down to 11% body fat and 6’1’’
Which sarms can i stack together that won’t mess with my heart?

GW has been shown to help with heart health believe it or not

i would overall be very careful though with dosages of any hormone or drug going forward and be very open with your doctor as a heart attack victim

i would stick with only 10mgs of GW so you are closer to therapeutic dosages

Hey i had a question about sarms and muscle growth. What are the best ways to boost my muscles and stay healthy at the same time when using them?
I’m 55 years old and have had 1 heart attack before. I am in way better shape then i was before, down to 11% body fat and 6’1’’
Which sarms can i stack together that won’t mess with my heart?

cardarine and ostarine seems the best way

20mgs cardarine gw
50mgs ostarine mk
7caps n2guard

50mgs ostarine
25mgs nutrobal
20mgs cardarine if you want
add n2guard
LOG asap

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

Ive had great results from sarm use. Cardio and muscle gains!

Dylan hooked you up. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom