Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs for Endurance Athletes

notalifter

Registered
I am thinking about trying Cardarine or Ostarine.

Does anyone have info regarding: (in elite/sub-elite/Slowish amateur runners)

Urinalysis Detection Window (WADA/NCAA/NAIA)

Side Effects

Personal Experience regarding Performance increases/effectiveness for endurance athletes

Good place to purchase the product (If the forum allows such discussion... If this is against the rules, please ignore this question)

Endurance Gains

Fat Cutting

Dosage

Thanks, Anon.
PRs:
16:08 5k
4:23 1600m
1:16 HM

Currently take Albuterol Sulfate before every hard effort workout for Asthma
I am not looking to take this product for muscle gains... Small amounts are okay, but the purpose is an alternative PED for an endurance athlete at an affordable price.

SARMS will be detected by testing and will disqualify you from competition. May not be worth it in your case.

Urinalysis Detection Window (WADA/NCAA/NAIA) - it can be detected, and since 2009 it is banned by WADA. Estimate roughly 2-4 weeks of detectability, if I am not mistaken.

Side Effects: virtually none. S4 may give some vision issues, but these go away pretty rapidly after you finish the cycle. Other than that, barely any side effects at all.

Personal Experience regarding Performance increases/effectiveness for endurance athletes: in my personal experience, cardarine + S4 were pretty amazing. I have also added to this stack ostarine for my joints, and it helped a lot.

Good place to purchase the product (If the forum allows such discussion... If this is against the rules, please ignore this question): for me, sarms1.com is THE place for me.

Endurance Gains: Cardarine will help a lot with endurance, especially in recovery - you will recover between sets, or exercises right away.

Fat Cutting: they are very effective in cutting fat. In fact, some of these SARMs were specifically designed to help lose fat without losing muscle mass, and have successfully been used in the treatment of obesity.

Dosage: depends on the SARM you are looking into. S4 Andarine 25mgs Ed (that can be upped to 50mgs ED after a couple of weeks into the cycle), Cardarine GW 10-20 mgs, Ostarine 25 mgs ED.

Thanks, Anon. You're welcome, Lev.
PRs:

I am not looking to take this product for muscle gains... Small amounts are okay, but the purpose is an alternative PED for an endurance athlete at an affordable price.

Check the original post

Urinalysis Detection Window (WADA/NCAA/NAIA)

Side Effects

Personal Experience regarding Performance increases/effectiveness for endurance athletes

Good place to purchase the product (If the forum allows such discussion... If this is against the rules, please ignore this question)

Endurance Gains

Fat Cutting

Dosage

Thanks, Anon.
PRs:

They most likely can be detected and would disqualify you from competition. I had awesome results with the sarms triple stack, but in your case it might not be worth it.

Check out the final review I posted
http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...-com-triple-stack-log-final-review-33840.html

Back
Top Bottom