Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS experience thus far

Kas11n

Registered
Here is what I started on/ currently on:

Sarms1 s4 Andarine- 50mg/day ( 25/25) for 2 weeks, then upped it to 75 mg/day for the past 2 weeks.
Sarms1 LGD4033- 5 mg/day for 2 weeks so far.

Visions sides from Andarine are pretty intense ( yellow tint, especially at night. It's kind of cool though, I dont mind it). Pumps, vascularity and hardness increase for sure, as well as strength, some fat loss and recovery.

LGD: Definitely added some size already with it and havent experienced any shutdown to speak of yet.

I am loving this combo so far.

Ordered 3 bottles ( Buy 2 get 1) of Cardarine from Sarms1 today too!

This is my first run with anything that cant be purchased at Vitamin Shoppe, and I definitely want to throw Stanazolol in the mix soon, but want to wait to find a reliable, domestic source.

Love this forum BTW, it's the only one I trust!

bro good info...i get intense pumps and grear results from andarine and lgd...

yeah i'm definitely liking it so far. I feel much tighter for sure too. I havent re-tested my lifts since I started, but I'm positive theyve all gone up. I was in between "Intermediate" and "Advanced" for strength standards on exrx.net before I started, so it will be interesting when I re-test again.

I also got an endurance/cardio increase from what I assume is the S4 because LGD isnt really known for that. GW is supposed to provide that even more though, so we'll see.

Is stacking oral Winny a good idea with LGD, s4 and Cardarine? (I would use a proper liver protector and proper PCT if I added winny)

I'm thinkin of stacking Cardarine and LGD with either: Primo and Winny or Primo and Anavar. I have no experience with AAS, so any advice is appreciated.

I'm thinkin of stacking Cardarine and LGD with either: Primo and Winny or Primo and Anavar. I have no experience with AAS, so any advice is appreciated.

Both of those options would work well. I prefer var over Winny, but everyone has their preference

Both of those options would work well. I prefer var over Winny, but everyone has their preference

Well if you opt for primo you'd have to inject it because the pills are garbage

Well if you opt for primo you'd have to inject it because the pills are garbage

yup.. primo should be injected, the orals are not 17AA so they won't do very much

So would u do dbol instead of primo with winny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seriously? No man do Anavar if anything but it will require a PCT.. If you need a legit VAR source PM me once your post count is up

What I meant was: would u do dbol stacked with winny
Or
Primo stacked with winny

Why do u recommend anavar over winny? I've read lots about both but am wondering your opinion.

And I would continue with the LGD and Cardarine combined with whatever AAS I decide on

I'm aware orals are taxing on the liver, so I would run it for a shorter time and would purchase the recommended liver protection for when I'm on and PCT

Okay that's what I'll do then. Thank you for your help and I will PM you when I'm able to. Trying to get my post count up asap because I'd rather deal with a private source vs a public one

seriously? No man do Anavar if anything but it will require a PCT.. If you need a legit VAR source PM me once your post count is up

Yeah Mike, I'm working this post count too cuz I need a legit VAR source, some of this overseas stuff is seriously under dosed I think. It's not totally fake, it's just weak and it's not like it's cheap. I don't mind expensive if it's dosed right!

S4 and LGD are a superb combination

So far I love it, and I'm sure I'll be equally impressed with GW

I talked to my boy at the gym who's got several cycles under his belt. He said some great things about Tbol so I think that's what I'm going to add in.

Back
Top Bottom