Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms eye damage worries

toryoner

Registered
I just came from the youtubes and saw an old copied dylan geymelli video he did on LGD 4033 anabolicum I think it is called and another one that sounded good but causes eye issues I think S4 andarine? That sounds like a good stack but worried about any permanent eye issues from using this course. Anyone can confirm they had no permanent problems?

I just came from the youtubes and saw an old copied dylan geymelli video he did on LGD 4033 anabolicum I think it is called and another one that sounded good but causes eye issues I think S4 andarine? That sounds like a good stack but worried about any permanent eye issues from using this course. Anyone can confirm they had no permanent problems?
I will be able to confirm in about 30 days.. however, s4 has been logged here - different levels of sides per person but nothing permanent. AFAIK

The eye issues aka vision issues are temporary during use of andarine s4 but I don't like those sides, especially hard to see when you go into a dark parking garage. I prefer to use rad140 testolone instead of s4 these days.

there is no permanent eye damage whatsoever.. the half life is very short as well and any vision side you may or may not get, will be gone shortly there after... you have nothing to worry about aside from getting bad quality.. https://sarms.forsale has the best quality you can find

As far as we all know there are no long-term eye issues with using S4, the vision sides are only temporaty.

Once you stop using it, the sides go away. The S4 metabolites bind to the receptor in the eye but they are not causing damage. I have used it personally and the sides at 50mg per day were manageable. It was more the dark at night becoming super dark. Not so much the yellow tint for me.

Back
Top Bottom