Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS. first cycle-Ostarine-dosage? am I too young?

lifting39393

Registered
Hey all first time on here, I need some advice on this.
So I just started another semester of college,(I'm 19.5)and ill be sophomore. I go to a very challenging school and looking for some motivation to keep me going with school life and my studies.
So I been lifting for 4.5 years, I lost a year this last year as I stopped working out for half a year then spent the next half of year gaining what I lost back so more like 3.5 years of progress really.
Im 5 9' and 165 lean. 10% bodyfat. incline db- 90 x5. squat 315x5, deadlift, 315x8, (squat used to be better, and only started deadlifting 6 months ago)

Im looking for a little boost to keep things interesting and gain my lost weight back as well as some added muscle and strength. I have no interest in steriods, and this may just be a one time thing.
I was thinking of doing a 8 week cycle of ostarine at maybe 15mg a day, (7.5 at morning, 7.5 at night) and Arimistane on hand if I were to experience the side effects of sorts. I also am looking into doing a 4 week PCT if thats even necessary, would it be? I also have mild acne just on my face, idk if this would make worse somehow would it?

now I know I'm on the Younger side but I'm pretty into doing this, as I have the means, and really want something to look forward and track this semester as I embark on this hardest semester yet of school. I plan to do more and more research.

Input? advice?
Is my ostarine mg the right amount or could I do 20mg?

is 8 weeks too short...maybe more like 10 weeks?

Pct needed? I was thinking of getting a testosterone test done prior to the cycle and then after

what website should I use to buy? I want the most legit thing out there, no fake shit
im looking at buying this provenpeptides.com/ product/mk-2866-ostarine/

I should add, IM in the USA, idk what that means in getting shipped to me, but this is really for non-human consumption, all circumstancial

I appreciate anyones response and tips. Thanks! :)

Hey all first time on here, I need some advice on this.
So I just started another semester of college,(I'm 19.5)and ill be sophomore. I go to a very challenging school and looking for some motivation to keep me going with school life and my studies.
So I been lifting for 4.5 years, I lost a year this last year as I stopped working out for half a year then spent the next half of year gaining what I lost back so more like 3.5 years of progress really.
Im 5 9' and 165 lean. 10% bodyfat. incline db- 90 x5. squat 315x5, deadlift, 315x8, (squat used to be better, and only started deadlifting 6 months ago)

Im looking for a little boost to keep things interesting and gain my lost weight back as well as some added muscle and strength. I have no interest in steriods, and this may just be a one time thing.
I was thinking of doing a 8 week cycle of ostarine at maybe 15mg a day, (7.5 at morning, 7.5 at night) and Arimistane on hand if I were to experience the side effects of sorts. I also am looking into doing a 4 week PCT if thats even necessary, would it be? I also have mild acne just on my face, idk if this would make worse somehow would it?

now I know I'm on the Younger side but I'm pretty into doing this, as I have the means, and really want something to look forward and track this semester as I embark on this hardest semester yet of school. I plan to do more and more research.

Input? advice?
Is my ostarine mg the right amount or could I do 20mg?

is 8 weeks too short...maybe more like 10 weeks?

Pct needed? I was thinking of getting a testosterone test done prior to the cycle and then after

what website should I use to buy? I want the most legit thing out there, no fake shit
im looking at buying this provenpeptides.com/ product/mk-2866-ostarine/

I should add, IM in the USA, idk what that means in getting shipped to me, but this is really for non-human consumption, all circumstancial

I appreciate anyones response and tips. Thanks! :)

At 19 if you want a little boost....get a natural test booster. Maybe some fish oil and creatine. That is all you need bro. Your diet should be the only anabolic you need!

A bit young, Ngl but some people don’t listen (maybe me) but if u do deside against what others are saying u might as well be safe when doing it

15 mg of osta, if split dosing is bad,
No need to split dose osta only more risk of forgetting and not keeping apon it,

15 is like a women’s dose and would be used for healing and recovery,

I suggest 25-30mg of osta always when u wake up and run from 8-12 weeks

Osta is a good starting cycle and remember go with how ur body reacts so considering it’s ur first cycle start with 15 for a week then keep increasing the dosages until 25-30mg don’t go from 15-20-25-30 all I’m 5 days, take it about a week before upping the dosage

Pct is not needed but is recommended, but only s mini pct just to be on the safe side

And get blood work done before and after to check up on where U currently stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you will get much out of this cycle at 19-20. You will get so much more out of learning how to diet properly and how you respond to certain things. Save the PEDs for way down the road. You will get much more out of them the longer you wait.

Back
Top Bottom