Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms.forsale & Need To Build Muscle Log! GW/YK11/N2Guard/N2Generate

awm1981

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Alright have been taking some well deserved time off from any heavy lifting.

Have been focusing mainly on my cardio and resting my joints as I had a terrible back flare up (lower back) along with hurting my biceps tendon and rotator cuff (fun stuff!).

Diet has been OK but really need to get back to my routine. I exited my last sarms cycle around 250 pounds. Log is here:

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/sarmsforsale-log!-73293-13.html

Since then I did my full PCT and really just chilled and with covid running rampant decided to just run some mk677 along with my normal n2generate daily.

Fast forward to today!

I am hovering around 239 pounds. Body fat just isnt where I want it. End of my sarms cycle I was around 14% which is still a little higher than what I had hoped but that was more to my injuries than any of the products.

My plan was to run my Domestic-Supply zphc test at 200-250mg/week with 500mg/week primo and 30mg/day Tbol (for first 6 weeks of 12 week cycle) but my body fat is around 17%-18% right now and so I cant run that knowing where I am.

Sooooooooo will be running 20mg/day GW & 10mg/day YK11. I will be running N2guard and n2generate classic the entire cycle. Then for PCT I will be running N2generate ES along with low dose clomid and nolva.

Ill post as frequent as I can but took a promotion at work so time is even more limited now. I actually started my first dose today so ready to get going!

Happy Holidays everyone!

check out the eagle pose in yoga. great for shoulders and elbow joints.

i'm gonna do cardio today too, gonna do a nice bicycle ride before the game!

i will be following the log. great products you are using here

Looking forward to this one. Only caution would be that running only 10mg per day of YK-11, I don't know that you need that heavy of a PCT. You will likely just end up with more side effects. I would just run the N2Generate ES and either clomid or nolva. Besides that, I know you will be busting your ass so I am really excited for the results.

Congrats on the promo too brother!!!

Looking forward to this one. Only caution would be that running only 10mg per day of YK-11, I don't know that you need that heavy of a PCT. You will likely just end up with more side effects. I would just run the N2Generate ES and either clomid or nolva. Besides that, I know you will be busting your ass so I am really excited for the results.

Congrats on the promo too brother!!!

Thanks Masonic!

Yea I usually run 25mg/day clomid and 20mg/day nolva for 4 weeks but can run just one compound but would it be at those doses or 50mg clomid/40mg nolva?

- - - Updated - - -

I like logs, keep this one updated for all of us.

Will do and glad to see you back Eddie you salty old dog!

Alright first update!

So GW as usually has been amazing for me. Cardio is already starting to pick up am im going from 60 mins to 75 mins and intensity is as good or better.

YK11 its still early only on my 3rd dose but due to my rotator cuff and biceps tendon injuries I was really just staying with bodyweight for pullups and pushups. I did back yesterday and was able to do the same number of reps (12) with 15 pounds on my weighted vest so a great start!

Trying to be mindful of my shoulder as the rotator cuff is back to normal but my biceps tendon is still a little angry so doing Physical Therapy to strengthen supporting muscle groups and work on flexibility.

Overall 3 days in and excited to keep pushing hard!

Thanks Masonic!

Yea I usually run 25mg/day clomid and 20mg/day nolva for 4 weeks but can run just one compound but would it be at those doses or 50mg clomid/40mg nolva?

- - - Updated - - -

Will do and glad to see you back Eddie you salty old dog!

If it was me, I would just pick clomid at 25mg or Nolva at 40mg. That is just what would work for me and would keep sides away.

Alright first update!

So GW as usually has been amazing for me. Cardio is already starting to pick up am im going from 60 mins to 75 mins and intensity is as good or better.

YK11 its still early only on my 3rd dose but due to my rotator cuff and biceps tendon injuries I was really just staying with bodyweight for pullups and pushups. I did back yesterday and was able to do the same number of reps (12) with 15 pounds on my weighted vest so a great start!

Trying to be mindful of my shoulder as the rotator cuff is back to normal but my biceps tendon is still a little angry so doing Physical Therapy to strengthen supporting muscle groups and work on flexibility.

Overall 3 days in and excited to keep pushing hard!

N2Joint Rx would be a great product to try for your joints brother, it is a very strong formula and does the job well.

Great to follow along with this log, nice one bro.

Personally I’ve never seen any benefit from GW like other people seem to report. Then again I’ve only used eSarms and their stuff was utter garbage. No wonder they aren’t a sponsor here anymore.

N2Joint Rx would be a great product to try for your joints brother, it is a very strong formula and does the job well.

Hey Rick will need to pick some up!

I got the n2guard and n2generate es today fast shipping and had to take advantage of the code so thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

Great to follow along with this log, nice one bro.

Personally I’ve never seen any benefit from GW like other people seem to report. Then again I’ve only used eSarms and their stuff was utter garbage. No wonder they aren’t a sponsor here anymore.

Yea I’ve used some bunk gw before (pure rawz and science.bio) so I pick up on whether it’s legit pretty quickly and I’ve been really happy with sarms.forsale gw so may want to give it a try.

I track my endurance pretty well so I can see it in my cardio numbers and fatigue just doesn’t seem to set in.

And the log continues!

So cardio is through the roof. Per my previous logs my main source of cardio is my Schwinn Airdyne bike. I usually burn around 1,000 calories in 90 mins give or take off GW. On GW its another level.

This was from today.

Oo7QeL3.jpg

Less than 64 mins to burn 1,000 calories. Also yes im aware these things ae not highly accurate but remember im over 6'8" tall and just under 240 pounds so a lot of energy exerted.

The YK11 is doing its job as well. My lifts have been going up (slowly mind you still fighting my biceps tendon) but fatigue is not setting in as quickly and weights that I would struggle to move normally I can handle much easier so overall strength and endurance is on the rise.

Its painful to post these but these are current progress pics. Note I dont flex for my pics! My lower abdominals and love handles are the killer for me. Im around 18% give or take on bodyfat. Would really like to get down to the 13-14% range where I normally reside but we shall see.

Diet is on point. I practice intermittent fasting so I stop eating at 9pm and my first meal is around 4pm the next day. I will have a ton of fresh veggies (spaghetti squash, organic peas, steamed carrots, roasted butternut squash, roasted brussel sprouts, sauteed spinach, etc) plus a good serving of protein. Then ill eat again around 7pm (small meal) that is mostly veggies and a little more protein. Then thats it.

Calories are around 2500. Im going to play with them to see how my body reacts. Yes im low on carbs. Carbs I will add on strength days only and will be around 150-200 grams max from white rice, quinoa, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, fresh fruit, etc.

Im planning on adding in Yohimflame from need to build muscle to help with the abdominal fat as well.

Happy New Years guys!

nJqVwU8.jpg

urc7KHO.jpg

you are doing a great job man, you really are... i have watched you make continuous progress and its just so nice to watch.. you will like the yohimflame as well... we are selling it at my gym now as well... keep up the great work!

And the log continues!

So cardio is through the roof. Per my previous logs my main source of cardio is my Schwinn Airdyne bike. I usually burn around 1,000 calories in 90 mins give or take off GW. On GW its another level.

This was from today.

Oo7QeL3.jpg

Less than 64 mins to burn 1,000 calories. Also yes im aware these things ae not highly accurate but remember im over 6'8" tall and just under 240 pounds so a lot of energy exerted.

The YK11 is doing its job as well. My lifts have been going up (slowly mind you still fighting my biceps tendon) but fatigue is not setting in as quickly and weights that I would struggle to move normally I can handle much easier so overall strength and endurance is on the rise.

Its painful to post these but these are current progress pics. Note I dont flex for my pics! My lower abdominals and love handles are the killer for me. Im around 18% give or take on bodyfat. Would really like to get down to the 13-14% range where I normally reside but we shall see.

Diet is on point. I practice intermittent fasting so I stop eating at 9pm and my first meal is around 4pm the next day. I will have a ton of fresh veggies (spaghetti squash, organic peas, steamed carrots, roasted butternut squash, roasted brussel sprouts, sauteed spinach, etc) plus a good serving of protein. Then ill eat again around 7pm (small meal) that is mostly veggies and a little more protein. Then thats it.

Calories are around 2500. Im going to play with them to see how my body reacts. Yes im low on carbs. Carbs I will add on strength days only and will be around 150-200 grams max from white rice, quinoa, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, fresh fruit, etc.

Im planning on adding in Yohimflame from need to build muscle to help with the abdominal fat as well.

Happy New Years guys!

nJqVwU8.jpg

urc7KHO.jpg

looking ripped, keep it going.

Great work mate. I love your commitment and drive to achieve your goals. You can see that you enjoy the journey and that’s what it’s all about.

Back
Top Bottom