Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms.forsale log

Okay fellas, figured I post my first log about this cycle. It's been 4 days since I started the cycle. Let me tell you holy shit. Let's begin.

Energy level with this has been through the roof. I assume some of it comes from my diet, but I can tell a noticable difference in my day. From energy level to my drive to get shit done is through the roof. I'm still currently working and through out my day I feel my body just itching to get home and throw weights around.

In the gym, my endurance has gone way up also. I feel strong all the time. My muscles feel full all day long. I'm getting absolutely amazing pumps. I can tell where I would normally not be able to get those 1 or 2 last reps , I'm blowing right through them. Maybe it has to do with the mindset too but def contribute it too the sarms. All my lifts are increased, I always log my workouts and from when I started the sarms my strength has def shot up, at the same time I can notice myself also leaning out.

I'll try and get some pictures up, I took a picture on monday and took one this morning and a noticable difference in my width, chest and arms already which took me by surprise. And makes you even that more eager to get back at it.

All around for the first 4-5 days on this nothing but A+ around the board. If anyone wondering I'm eating about 3000 calories a day, that's where my body goes the best with gaining weight slowly but not gaining fat at the same time. Maceo count P/C/F 190 340 98.. I get all my macros from food, I dont take any shakes only supplements I take is creatine and omega fish oils.

I figure I give a first little intro into my first 4 days. Nothing but awesome results so far. Again I'll try and get pictures up of just 4 days in. Any questions just let me know, if I forgot something you wanna know , again feel free to ask fellas.

Thanks guys! Will def be keeping the log going. I wanna see the comparison too at the end which is why I started the log! Cant wait to see.

Looking good bro. Its amazing the motivation you get from seeing results along the way. Definitely some room to grow there. Looking forward to the pics along the way.

Alright fellas, going to a quick log!

So were at day 9 of this cycle. Absolutely in love with this so far.

My drive is still at 1000% right now, haven't felt this good in a long time. I can really tell the sarms starting to really kick in now. My pumps in the gym are amazing. I feel like a absolute rock with these pumps.

Lift wise. My weights have constantly gone up. Literally blowing through my reps and sets with weight I was somewhat fatiguing with days prior. Overall endurance, even muscle endurance has drastically increased. And again that drive to just keep pushing is through the roof, especially once that blood starts flowing and that pump hits dear god..

Diet. Still at about 3000 calories. I've gaining weight and learning out at the same time so I'm not changing anything diet wise. No process foods. No cheeses, no salt. Everything I ingest is what I prepare. So it's all fresh. Macros still exactly the same. I wont be changing this much until I I feel I'm starting to add fat at a rate I dont like but as of right now absolutely NO sign of that.

Again this is day 9 and I'm leaning out at a crazy rate while still adding strength and size. You can tell these sarms are 100% legit.
Cardio wise , I do a HIIT based cardio after my lifts. So mainly sprint's for me allow me to drop BF relatively quickly, I do sprints for 10-15min , about 40 5p yard sprints. 20 sec rest, then right back to sprinting. Its absolutely brutal, but the results with sprinting just cant be beat. If anyone has any other cardio they love and see results with PLEASE post I love to hear it.

results. For it only being 9 days in of a 12 week cycle I'm blown away, energy levels are at a 10, drive a 10, just that feeling of walking around feeling like stone all day long, everyone knows that feeling, ain't nothing better. I'll post a day 9 picture.

https://imageshack.com/i/plpTf2pej

That's day 9 which is insane how much I've learned out and my muscle separation is developing. So that's it for now! Anything you guys wanna know ask!! Keep grinding!

Back
Top Bottom