Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms.forsale log

Yeah this progress I'm seeing right now is addicting as hell! I love it, will keep the log going strong fellas! Thanks for the support!

Update log

Well god dam it's been well over a month since my last post!! I lost my password couldn't get back in!! Finally figured out wtf it was so here I am!! Apologies fellas, lets cut the bs and get right into it!

This is week I believe 7 out of 12.

Energy levels are still through the roof, I'm sleeping like an absolute baby at night, I stay on a strict sleep schedule. 8 hours no matter what. Which I believe definitely helps.

Gym wise my PRs have to skyrocketing. So I'll give a quick insight. Starting out my bench was about 180LBS 1RM, pathetic I know. Right now after 7 weeks my 1RM max bench is 260. Insand amount of weight increase. Squats has always been a weak point for me, been cursed with chicken legs and was around the same 1RM as my bench. Squat 1RM right now is 300. Deadlift starting was 225. 1RM max now is 325. So across the board I've been blowing my PRs almost every week and fell like a monster.

Diet wise so originally i started i was eating 3000. I since stopped to 2568 calories will never usually drop more then 500, and cardio is HIIT jump roping. So I do 1 min jump roping with 15 sec rest for 15 sets. And has been leaning me out along with my caloric deficiet.. occasionally go for bike ride but main cardio is jump rope.

BF% , so my buddy runs a sports medicine and fitness center by me who can accurately measure BF. I started at 18%, I'm currently sitting at 13-14% so I should be able to get to 10 by my 12 weeks. Which was my goal. I'm managing to gain strength and lean out at the same time so I'll be sticking to this routine and diet.

https://i.postimg.cc/2yCK0dtc/Snapchat-89242870.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also cant say enough about sarms for sale. Absolutely amazing customer service! 10000% stand behind their products, will never go anywhere else! Order my clomid and Ashley shot me a text as usual to confirm and everything. And it was at my doorstep in 2 days. Cant say enough about them! Grade A service

- - - Updated - - -

Also cant say enough about sarms for sale. Absolutely amazing customer service! 10000% stand behind their products, will never go anywhere else! Order my clomid and Ashley shot me a text as usual to confirm and everything. And it was at my doorstep in 2 days. Cant say enough about them! Grade A service

Back
Top Bottom