Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms.forsale log

NYRkorey

I've been thinking about running a little log, nothing to intense or crazy. Every couple days update everybody on how things are and how I feel. I got a solid home gym, so I'm still lucky to be able to lift weights and for cardio, simple that's just being outside. My stack I'm running right now is.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

I will try and keep updated as much as I can on here. Still working even with everything going on. Heard good things from sarms.forsale so figured o try to help people out and give some updates here and there!

You got it bro! For dosing was this Monday the 30th. I'll throw an update in everything probably tomorrow, wanna get a couple training days in and go from there.

Looking forward to how you progress. This is a classic stack and a go-to for many. Love a good log too. Helps with accountability and also other members can get a feel for what to expect.

Yeah that's why I figured I would run this stack, I know it's a big go too, so might as well as many people out as I can. Like you said logs do a lot of good so if i can help out and I'm on the stack might as well log it.

I cant wait! I hear nothing but great things from this stack

I got in some of the best shape of my life on it.

I dont have a before pic but this was at the end of the 12 week stack and was my first sarms cycle. I was around 16-17% bodyfat and by the end I was per below. I also was intermittent fasting which helped a lot too!

O9bAqFX.png

Holy shit.. yeah I'm about 145 right now at 15% BF, I wanna get sub 10. Diet has always been really good too. So I'm bust my ass to get there

Holy shit.. yeah I'm about 145 right now at 15% BF, I wanna get sub 10. Diet has always been really good too. So I'm bust my ass to get there

Yea def and thats a great starting point!

Funny thing is im over 100 pounds heavier than you LOL but im also almost 6'9" and old as fuck (40 next year).

That's very true too! I appreciate all the support too! I'll get pictures up too eventually so everybody can see my starting point and well go from there fellas! Excited for this journey!

Yea def and thats a great starting point!

Funny thing is im over 100 pounds heavier than you LOL but im also almost 6'9" and old as fuck (40 next year).

What kind of cardio were you running on this stack? If any? You did make of a HIIT kinda of cardio again if any at all bro?

I’ll have a log up soon aswell brother once i can get back into the gym!

You got it bro! For dosing was this Monday the 30th. I'll throw an update in everything probably tomorrow, wanna get a couple training days in and go from there.

Good. I like to see properly how these go.

What kind of cardio were you running on this stack? If any? You did make of a HIIT kinda of cardio again if any at all bro?

Oh dude I do cardio every other day. Splits are pushing/cardio/legs/cardio/pulling/cardio and repeat. No days off.

Cardio is usually 60-90 mins and its all sprints so like if using the stairmill its 2-3 mins at a moderate pace then 30 seconds-1min at a fast pace then repeat. The moderate pace length extends a little as I get tired.

Now being stuck at home I have my airdyne bike so I do the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom