Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms.forsale log Ostarine, GW and RAD

stevesmi

Staff

I will be logging our new sarms sponsor products. my goal is to update this atleast every 2nd or 3rd day. won't bore you with the typical BS, just know I like weights, yoga, cardio, endurance, and sports.... but will put up pics and give an honest assessment of what i think about them. I've used sarms from several different sources so I know good sarms vs. bad sarms.

okay guys so a lot of guys have been asking about shipping cause they've been ripped off in the past from sarms companies or what not which is understandable

without getting too specific so they shipped super fast, like same day lol. i got the package in 2 days and the packaging was air tight and perfect and discreet. I am very impressed with the entire experience. two thumbs up on that so far.

my next update will be a good one on saturday since i will be on for 2 day or so.

okay guys so a lot of guys have been asking about shipping cause they've been ripped off in the past from sarms companies or what not which is understandable

without getting too specific so they shipped super fast, like same day lol. i got the package in 2 days and the packaging was air tight and perfect and discreet. I am very impressed with the entire experience. two thumbs up on that so far.

my next update will be a good one on saturday since i will be on for 2 day or so.

great to know steve... we both know how shipping and communication can be a big headache with a lot of RC companies and i know they stress the importance of fast shipping and communication... thanks for the update!

okay so I have been on this stack for 3 days now. I went for a long bicycle ride last evening and clocked in 2 hours off rode with some brief stops, i just kept going and going. the GW is def getting felt so far which is typical for me as I did not feel any endurance issues but I did feel wrecked afterwards. ass hurt from the bike seat and back hurt from riding so long so be careful on this stuff and don't over do it. so far so good

okay so I have been on this stack for 3 days now. I went for a long bicycle ride last evening and clocked in 2 hours off rode with some brief stops, i just kept going and going. the GW is def getting felt so far which is typical for me as I did not feel any endurance issues but I did feel wrecked afterwards. ass hurt from the bike seat and back hurt from riding so long so be careful on this stuff and don't over do it. so far so good

Thank you for the update. We are so happy to have you logging our products!

this is interesting because I am not going to the gym or doing yoga etc (both places are closed regardless) so I have taken up to working out outdoors and out of my buddy's garage crossfit style and am loving it. so far endurance is up, i notice the mild boost in strength which is solid and stamina. gonna still kill it this cycle even with the problems going on

this is interesting because I am not going to the gym or doing yoga etc (both places are closed regardless) so I have taken up to working out outdoors and out of my buddy's garage crossfit style and am loving it. so far endurance is up, i notice the mild boost in strength which is solid and stamina. gonna still kill it this cycle even with the problems going on
fuck yeah.. .thats because you are doing new things that your body isnt used to and that will definitely pay off for you!

had a great workout today at my buddies crossfit style garbage.

cleans, squats, bench, overhead presses along with 2 mile sprint then did it all over again. i can say this cycle is giving me awesome endurance.

had a great workout today at my buddies crossfit style garbage.

cleans, squats, bench, overhead presses along with 2 mile sprint then did it all over again. i can say this cycle is giving me awesome endurance.
excellent brother! thats what i like to hear!! keep it up!

okay so over the weekend got in a lot of bicycling and worked out the arms.

vascularity is already showing. i was just pumping up my bikes and my veins in my calves were already pumped and popping out. a good thing.

also i look leaner already and my endurance is up. progress is being made.

okay so over the weekend got in a lot of bicycling and worked out the arms.

vascularity is already showing. i was just pumping up my bikes and my veins in my calves were already pumped and popping out. a good thing.

also i look leaner already and my endurance is up. progress is being made.

nice brother, exactly what it should be doing! great to hear and great to hear you are staying very active during all this mess going on!

yesterday did some outside workouts. there are still parks open that are national and boy are people taking advantage.

did 20 sets of outside squats, pushups, pullups, lunges, and some rowing.

today is yoga in my yard lol. gotta do what you gotta do.

Back
Top Bottom